BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to post re sale dates and then noticed that there appears to be an error on the website. It currently says they are on sale to ST holders from tomorrow until 21st (22nd online) and then on general sale to anyone on the database from 18th. I imagine the last date is wrong. I've alerted them.

I was about to post re sale dates and then noticed that there appears to be an error on the website. It currently says they are on sale to ST holders from tomorrow until 21st (22nd online) and then on general sale to anyone on the database from 18th. I imagine the last date is wrong. I've alerted them.

Tickets are on sale from Friday 13th March to Season Ticket Holders who have until close of business on Saturday 21st March (in person) or Sunday 22nd March (online) to claim their own seats.

Tickets are on sale from Wednesday 18th March to all Home Supporters with a database booking history.

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/rovers-v-liverpool-fa-cup-replay-ticket-information-2328035.aspx#UvSpjgMK5ysilt8k.99

On reflection that may be right, although it will mean that anyone buying from 18th to 22nd won't be able to buy seats of season ticket holders. Given they have plenty of time before the game I thought they would wait until after the end of the claim your own seat deadline before putting them on general sale.

• Moderation Lead

Nothing wrong with the pricing, if you won't pay £30 for a quarter final ticket at home to Liverpool what will you pay for?

Hopefully therapy to stop them being so miserable.

I doesn't specifically say but does talk about ST holders claiming their own seat before Wednesday. Wait until Wednesday and you will be able to buy as many as you want as long as everyone is on the database, although you're likely to have to move from your normal seat. But then if you are buying more you probably will anyway. Ot wait until 23rd and you can also choose any ST holders' seats who don't take them up. It's not as if there's going to be a shortage.

Just got mine. Well, I've ordered them online. It'll be the first time my daughter's been to a game against any of the so called bigger clubs as she only started coming once we'd been relegated from the prem so she's really excited.

Just hope we put on a good show again and hopefully nick a win.

• Moderation Lead

Think it'll be around 23k in total. People come out the woodwork for games like these

Apparently not for £30! Even though people didn't complain about paying that to watch us at Anfield. Strange that...

£30 to watch us have the chance to do the Scousers and get to Wembley is worth it imo. If not, folk can watch it on TV.

Archived