SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl Megathread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To me we are in a time warp, it's so reminiscent of Mcd , good start and blow out. I think we are also in for a rude awaking next year.
I still can't believe Kubiak (yes I know he has different ways) came in and changed the Manning O . It's worked for
manning's career and surly this is what Brock has picked up . Where do we go from here ? Not got a clue .
Fire Kubiak ?
Possibly , apart from the bronco connection why hire a coach with less than .500. Not saying that's the answer .
Close season needs a ruthless clean up and FA /draft with emphasis on the dropped catches have cost us matches.
I've been a bronco fan in uk since 1982 and last nights 2nd half ranks in my all time lows.
Is bringing back Manning the answer ? I honestly don't know because kubiak old fashioned style doesn't suit peyton.. Is Brock the answer ? I've no idea either 1st half he looked elite , 2nd he looked like s rabbit in headlights. Is this down to a weak o line ? Not sure after seeing him 1st half , was his 2nd half down to injury ( if so he should have been pulled) , was it down to more negativity than coach fox , was it down to Brock or down to the O?

Not being negative or throwing anyone under a bus but I'm fuming about the 2nd half , hope I'm not a bad fan but Win lose or tie Broncos til I die .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This reads like Abbey's personal thread now. Has the NFL gone the way of BRFC to forum members? Namely it's still there but with many less fans.

Anyway, the playoffs are on. Last weekend was the first time all 4 away teams won in the wild card round.

2nd round games are this weekend.

In other news St Louis Rams are now the LA Rams. The owners voted to allow them to move to a new stadium to be built by their owner Stan Kroenke (who also has a stake in Arsenal).

Def gone quite on here ..

Raiders moving to San Antonio ? Being reported .

Payback time on Sunday for that dirty tosser Cody Wallace .. Revenge served cold and orange on Sunday !!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Davis bought land between SA and Austin. Apparently it would stick it to Jones too because he led the charge blocking Oakland from moving to LA. I believe it....posted on my overseas orange army Facebook page

had a hangover hahaha what ascruffy win but they all count.

I tried sorting some deals but they didn't give me any ,however, I have a page set up on my site that links to the ticket sales. The site gets a small commission on each sale that goes through my link.
http://www.trenevents.com/sport.html

the direct link for my ticketmaster nfl page is http://tidd.ly/44b9fc7c

think i @#/? the wife off ha as i danced and sang on the table !!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Congratulations Abbey, was free this evening so decided to watch the entire game.

What drama, but your defence was absolutely awesome. Deserved to get to the Super Bowl just for the way that your team refused to give in!

The Patriots' offensive line did them no favours yesterday. They had lots of injuries there and it showed. Miller and Ware had a field day.

The Broncos will play the Carolina Panthers. They creamed the Arizona Cardinals 49-15.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as the NFL seems to want to expand the game to the rest of the world, maybe they should move the Superbowl to a Saturday? So the rest of the world doesn't have to stay up till 3am Monday morning to watch it.

Anyway, good luck to Abbeys Broncos tonight.

Seeing as the NFL seems to want to expand the game to the rest of the world, maybe they should move the Superbowl to a Saturday? So the rest of the world doesn't have to stay up till 3am Monday morning to watch it.

Good point. It does kick off far too late. TV has to maximize it's advertising revenue potential.

I'm going for a Panthers win. Old man Manning to lose again.

BALLS !!!! ITS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS VONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived