BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

Wolves linked with Ben Marshall. looking to sign on loan when the loan window opens. (source is the Sunday Sun)

Also from the article it says they tried to sign him last week before the deadline.

I just don't see us letting him go IMO

Well he's been terrible and we do have Barrow and the other on loan bloke.

However what precisely would be the benefit in letting him go? A few thousand saved a week and a freed up squad place.

Only way we would go for it is if he has fallen out with Bowyer.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

However what precisely would be the benefit in letting him go? A few thousand saved a week and a freed up squad place.

Entirely possible if his reaction after being subbed against Bolton is anything to go by.

Notice Nixon manages a bit more muck raking in his column referring to the other guy who we allegedly turned down. I'm sure that kind of thing happens all the time so why drag it up ? The guy just can't resist, fat twonk.

It was Phil Cannon(Rovers academy manager in 2009) who allegedly turned down Son Heung Min.

It's a mistake for sure but then again Hoilet should have gone on to be worth a few quid so it's understandable. Like I said these players slip through the net all the time in football. I wonder how many midfielders we've passed on because some have thought Lowey would be the next Gerrard :blink:

Gordon. Are you saying Marshall and Ollson haven't proven they have ability!?

As baffling as asking "do I go to ewood!"

You have issues :P

I gave my opinion on the pair of them a few posts back.

The best bit about supporting a team with a squad like ours is that one doesn't get that gut wrenching feeling when any of them leave for other clubs.

Entirely possible if his reaction after being subbed against Bolton is anything to go by.

He deserved subbing. In fact blowing my own trumpet here I correctly predicted every substitution.

Wolves linked with Ben Marshall. looking to sign on loan when the loan window opens. (source is the Sunday Sun)

Also from the article it says they tried to sign him last week before the deadline.

I just don't see us letting him go IMO

Might allow us to bring in a more useful player into the squad in positions where we have limited options. Henry for example.

In fact blowing my own trumpet here I correctly predicted every substitution.

You also said we played well in in the second half???

We played better than in the first but it was a terrible performance by 2 very very poor sides.

All rather pointless signing him in the first place as a few said at the time. He didn't really do anything apart from showing an odd burst of pace and to me just looked a raw young player not ready for this level never mind the prem. Maybe a season long loan and starting regular would have shown different but we know our boss is terrified of pace despite bemoaning the lack of it. Not sure this lad offered anything one of our young lads couldn't have done in his brief cameo.

The Barrow situation is just rank bad poor management and is typical of what we are seeing from both GB and DS.

In a team that is desperately short of pace we secure one of the fastest players in the league and then don't play him. Absolutely unbelievable! Yes I know some will say he didn't perform but he had to be given game time to blend.

Swansea have so called, called him back because Dyer has moved on but if I where Swansea, I would have called him back anyway because he might as well warm their bench rather than ours.

Something needs to be done and done quick or the Johnstons paint trophy will be all the club can aspire to!

Archived