BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Site Ownership

Are the contributors to the site going to be told who is taking over as owner(s)?

It was all very tongue-in-cheek at first but it seems this is genuine?

by contributors Stuart, do you mean posters or those who do the "behind the scenes" work for free which keeps the site going?

Who owns it now. Thought Wen Y Hu had taken over but he seems to have faded away. Are Glenn and Ste B still in charge.

AND DOES GROOBY NOW WORK FOR GCHQ/NSA

Wen was handed day to day running of the site, however seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. The legal owners of the site are still Glenn & SteB as they are the Directors of BRFCS Ltd

The last time I saw Grooby, he was heading in a Venkys sponsored plane to North Korea to learn the art of propaganda...

Contributors!!

The forum is a shadow of the site that I joined all those years ago. It's now a mouthpiece for half a dozen people who use it as a place to bitch and argue.

Are you saying if the half dozen were not here then the number off active posters would rise ?

Are saying if the half dozen were not here then the number off active posters would rise ?

No idea, but it would mean that the admin team could actually concentrate on improving the quality of the site rather than spending their entire time hiding posts from half a dozen posters.

No, but the number of current idiots would drop :P

You said that without moving your lips Ricky,

Edging your bets with current idiots !

Expecting them to be replaced with new handles are we ?

• Backroom

You said that without moving your lips Ricky,

Edging your bets with current idiots !

Expecting them to be replaced with new handles are we ?

I love any Eric&Ernie reference :D

he he love the way you basically exclude yourself from the "half dozen" :P

honestly though posters sucking up to mods/admin is going to go through the roof haha

Now you see where the mods are coming from TJ, I did not exclude anyone in that post, including me.

I love any Eric&Ernie reference :D

Will the hand over be seamless, or will we see the join ?

i know i'm new here, but after perusing the forums for a few days, i can't help but think how poor the guidelines are. There's active threads that are hundreds of pages long and many many months old. i always found from my experiences on forums that new threads pushing down old threads, is a healthier format. here you seem to force any new/would-be postings with a tenuous link to an already covered subject, into the already months old and pages long thread. newcomers are put off catching up on a topic that already contains hundreds of posts.

just why would anyone prefer such a method? it's not as if internet storage is at a premium.

Archived