SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Excellent effort from this lass! 

Love how Bennett had to tidy up after a mistake from Lowe!

Well done Elliott. That is how a captain should behave. Awareness, decisiveness, class.

The worst thing about staying up is that Lowe will probably be signed up again. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Well done Elliott. That is how a captain should behave. Awareness, decisiveness, class.

The worst thing about staying up is that Lowe will probably be signed up again. :rolleyes:

Bless her . Actually brings a tear to my eye that young kids like this in their hour of glory are there with their anti Venkys statements as this cluster @#/? management of our club somehow is destined to detract from their great day.

it shouldn't have ever come to this but sadly those two hats from Pune just bring you to this point.

One day it would be fantastic to give these kids their day in the sun when it actually bloody means something for them instead of this shallow pretence  that  Venkys encourage.

Thank you  young lady I hope you had a great day and I'm glad you charmed us to 3 massive points. They are down to you duchess!!

Archived