BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Have heard that Marshall is on his way to Swansea. Apparently due to have a medical today.

Soon to be followed out the door by the captain if rumour correct (though not to Swansea) !

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15035152.Ben_Marshall_won_t_be_selected_for_Blackburn_Rovers_this_weekend/

Looks like Marshall's comments to the media after the Ipswich game have done the trick then.

You aren't allowed to tell the truth in the press, you have to say, everything is sweetness and light. Guthrie was given similar treatment earlier in the season, for admitting to the press that Coyle set out for a 0-0 draw at home to Fulham. No doubt he was frustrated at that, especially as we ended up conceding. Shortly after his comments Coyle announced he could leave the club.

You can hear it now "So that's training over with for today guys, anyone wanting to say nice things about me and the owners, the man from the press is over in the corner". "By the way, the future is bright at Ewood park and no way will we be relegated". For anyone with a negative mind, your taxi is here.

Lets hope so. I couldn't stand another inept/couldn't care less sulk type performance from a guy who hasn't been interested all season.

Let's hope not. I couldn't stand another quality player leaving because of the terrible performance of our 'owners' who have not been interested all season.

Yep every player that's wanted to leave under Venkys has left because they are a selfish disinterested mard arse. Why ever would anyone in the last 6 years finaly say that's enough and want to leave such a good club ? It beggers belief !

Yep every player that's wanted to leave under Venkys has left because they are a selfish disinterested mard arse. Why ever would anyone in the last 6 years finaly say that's enough and want to leave such a good club ? It beggers belief !

Don't worry the penny will drop eventually.... won't it!?

I don't care what's going on off the pitch. Anybody with a modicum of self respect, pride, desire - you name it, the minute you cross that white line they should be busting a gut to win the game. Players like Marshall, and we've had more than our share of them recently, make me sick.

Maybe it's better he doesn't play - we don't want another Duffy performance do we.

The tosser will still want paying though won't he !

Lets hope so. I couldn't stand another inept/couldn't care less sulk type performance from a guy who hasn't been interested all season.

Yes I couldn't stand another inept performance from a man masquerading as a manager on the touchline this season

I don't care what's going on off the pitch. Anybody with a modicum of self respect, pride, desire - you name it, the minute you cross that white line they should be busting a gut to win the game. Players like Marshall, and we've had more than our share of them recently, make me sick.

Maybe it's better he doesn't play - we don't want another Duffy performance do we.

The tosser will still want paying though won't he !

Exactly right Tyrone. He's made it clear from day one this season that he has wanted out and his performances have been awful. Give me a youngster who, whilst he might make mistakes, will give everything for the shirt any day. Marshall has done nothing but sulk since the summer.

Yes I couldn't stand another inept performance from a man masquerading as a manager on the touchline this season

You are bang on. Any manager worth their salt would have dropped Marshall long ago.

• Backroom

Marshall has shown his arse for 90% of his time here, clear talent but as Leicester fans said when we signed him his attitude stinks.

99 times out of 100 Venkys are at fault but this may be the exception

Marshall has shown his arse for 90% of his time here, clear talent but as Leicester fans said when we signed him his attitude stinks.

99 times out of 100 Venkys are at fault but this may be the exception

I always thought Marshall had a bad neck, since he spends most of the time with his head down.

I thought people were talking about blog 12 but it only seems to go up to 11 which is dated October. Is there a new one as I gathered people were talking about something Glen had just written.

Archived