BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Is Nick Harris going to do anything with these leaked documents?

Are we safe to speak about the contents of this if prefixed with "alleged"?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you all please tweet @TJQuinnESPN ?

He heads up the investigative and enterprise unit there and is also a reporter make him aware of the documents and that we are a former prem league winning outfit.

He looks like the guy who could do some damage with this.

He is one i was thinking of trying to get involved over on these shores.

Now the fire is burning it seems to me we need someone thats organised to make a plan. Theres over 120 people viewing this thread as I type.

There is now, freely available in the public domain, Mike Cheston's e-mail, Suhail Pasha's e-mail, Balajis telephone number, Amit (his PA) telephone number and a whole load of @#/? that sticks thanks to Glen.

We need a new thread with some organisation - we currently have a 21:30 GMT twitter protest planned, but we don't have any set message other than #VenkysOut. Lets try and get protests starting at 20:00, finishing at 21:30 with #VenkysOut. In the period between 20:00 - 21:30, we have a whole load of twitter accounts suggested to contact. Can someone schedule up people to specifically target - and messages to target them with - at 15 minute intervals, starting at 20:00? Cheston's e-mail has been posted numerous times in this thread - mcheston@rovers.co.uk. Maybe we can start by e-mailing him at 20:00? We could then follow it up with e-mailing Pasha - i'm sure someone not on their phone like myself could pull his e-mail out of one of these threads.

We also need a new thread to get these documents shared. Simple thread - if you haven't got the documents leave your e-mail address on there and its someones duty to send them on to you ASAP. I personally think its imperative that Rovers fans who don't use BRFCC/social media have the opportunity to see what everyone else is seeing.

Lastly, we need everyone reading from the same hymn book about who we're contacting, what we're saying and when we're saying it. Therefore, we need these two new threads spreading on social media - all the major rovers twitter accounts, all the major rovers facebook groups. Its imperative that despite what your insides may be telling you, we don't start sending aggressive, threating or liable messages. We've seen just up the road fans being sued. We're starting with an upper hand than Blackpool fans here, keep the high ground.

It would be a crying shame for us to not strike whilst the iron is hot.

I have to say a huge credit to you Glen, you have surpassed what any fan should be expected to do. To lose your employment over your passion to turn this club around is heartbreaking.

I too would love to attend an open session - a meeting to discuss what we can do to progress the current wave of anti-Venky sentiments. My fear is that they sign one or two players, beat Burton Albion (although fat chance of that) and all is forgotten in the ranks of the masses. Now is as better time as any to strike.

I agree with the document sharing thread. Great idea.

A thread should be made called 'Future Action' - we could discuss match day protests, twitter movements, e-mails being sent and who to contact. I, for one, would actively participate in any match day action and have been thinking of ways to get a point across against Burton Albion on Saturday.

We need a new thread with some organisation - we currently have a 21:30 GMT twitter protest planned, but we don't have any set message other than #VenkysOut. Lets try and get protests starting at 20:00, finishing at 21:30 with #VenkysOut. In the period between 20:00 - 21:30, we have a whole load of twitter accounts suggested to contact. Can someone schedule up people to specifically target - and messages to target them with - at 15 minute intervals, starting at 20:00? Cheston's e-mail has been posted numerous times in this thread - mcheston@rovers.co.uk. Maybe we can start by e-mailing him at 20:00? We could then follow it up with e-mailing Pasha - i'm sure someone not on their phone like myself could pull his e-mail out of one of these threads.

Madon's made the thread: http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/31514-social-media-targets/

Can I just add that as soon as you start sending abuse on Twitter, email or sms you lose credibility and support.

Many people use social media for work and will not want to be associated with any kind of abuse or insults.

So for instance #venkyscum etc should be avoided at all costs, my Mrs wouldn't tweet that, but has been happy to tweet #venkysout.

Somebody posted asking for this: suhail.pasha@hotmail.com

I was just wondering how stupid Bill Taylor must feel now after his comments about Rovers fans last week. One of our own eh Bill?

Get Bill tweeted, politicians will do and say anything for a few votes.

Archived