BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I'm an optimist if anything as I am holding out hope that we have turned a corner :) Having said all of that,if we lose Saturday Coyles position will be very difficult to defend. Rotherham are dreadful. Practically down. It really has a feeling of a must win game. How many of them have we had in the last 6 years... 

If abbey was still posting, he'd tear you a new one

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we sack Coyle who will mastermind our cup victory over Man U ?

Senior ?

Dunny ?

Judan Ali ?

You just haven't thought it through have ya

Owen safe as houses Coyle

Just now, Craigman said:

Think we should have a sign at the Man U match mentioning 'The Football Club Contract!'

Yeah i mean it's not as if they are all connected at some stage.

Document 3 down (Annual Return) https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04765076/filing-history

Remind me on that shareholders list who David Sheron is?...........................

Doubt he's probably heard of SEM though.

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Document 3 down (Annual Return) https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04765076/filing-history

Remind me on that shareholders list who David Sheron is?...........................

Do you think the dots will ever be joined?

Just now, funny-old-game said:

Do you think the dots will ever be joined?

I think most have been tbh. Other teams are now starting to wake up and take notice too whilst the FA faces reform next week.

There are far better people than me such as Mark, Glen, Paul etc who have been so close with exceptional efforts in the past only to find most doors shut on them.

Don't think we should ever stop trying though.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I think most have been tbh. Other teams are now starting to wake up and take notice too whilst the FA faces reform next week.

There are far better people than me such as Mark, Glen, Paul etc who have been so close with exceptional efforts in the past only to find most doors shut on them.

Don't think we should ever stop trying though.

So we just need a good locksmith.

The FA said they had no money to investigate even though they made over £261M in 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2956205/The-FA-s-261million-profit-just-peanuts-compared-Premier-League-mega-deal.html

I find it strange that no one has yet been able to use the clear evidence around Blackburn Rovers over the past 6 years as a basis for highlighting the corruption and greed that blights our national game. It seems ridiculous that there hasn't been a single defection from the inside, of someone willing to corroborate the speculation about wrong-doing at the club, despite there being many who have fallen victim to the downward death spiral that we seem to be trapped in. I know that with the sums of money that are talked about, it is possible that those who would be willing to talk are being threatened with legal action by people with deep pockets and a lot to lose, but isn't that the best reason to stand up and be counted? Bullies work on the basis that no one challenges them. There are too many bullies, and far too many victims in the Rovers playground since the Indian fools turned up for this noble club to be bled to death without someone, anyone, taking a stand.

Where are you? Stand up and make a fuss. The time is now, with the old gits of the FA under the spotlight, and the audit trail for the systematic dismantling of the club available for public scrutiny.

1 hour ago, Disenfranchised said:

I find it strange that no one has yet been able to use the clear evidence around Blackburn Rovers over the past 6 years as a basis for highlighting the corruption and greed that blights our national game. It seems ridiculous that there hasn't been a single defection from the inside, of someone willing to corroborate the speculation about wrong-doing at the club, despite there being many who have fallen victim to the downward death spiral that we seem to be trapped in. I know that with the sums of money that are talked about, it is possible that those who would be willing to talk are being threatened with legal action by people with deep pockets and a lot to lose, but isn't that the best reason to stand up and be counted? Bullies work on the basis that no one challenges them. There are too many bullies, and far too many victims in the Rovers playground since the Indian fools turned up for this noble club to be bled to death without someone, anyone, taking a stand.

Where are you? Stand up and make a fuss. The time is now, with the old gits of the FA under the spotlight, and the audit trail for the systematic dismantling of the club available for public scrutiny.

maybe its all a dream and nothings wrong,

bobby, bobby you still in the shower

19 hours ago, McClarky said:

What is all this about Coyle going? Presuming it's just wishful thinking. Personally I couldn't care less if he stays or goes, it makes no difference to our downward spiral. Anyone who expects the club to make a sensible or honest decision must be off their head.

Have to agree Neil

11 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Am i missing something or was Grothe removed as a Director twice?? (2014 & 2016)

Some very curious names on the shareholders list...

Some very interesting material on there.

'The Football Club Contract' Sounds like the lawyers and football club are still 'liaising' regarding the validity of the termination and it might end up with a claim being issued in a foreign jurisdiction.

Of course just a huge coincidence that someone with the same name as Coyle's agent just so happens to own shares in the same organisation as some of the ringleaders of the Rovers project over the last few years.

3 hours ago, Disenfranchised said:

Thing is the likes of tantric etc know their game and being so close to the FA they probably even dictate some of the rules. His background was in corporate banking or something and now he's on the legal side of stuff probably helping others cover their tracks. Like a master con artist turning stool pigeon after beating the system so many times. Whatever's gone on at Rovers they've dotted the i's and crossed the t's in all the right places to be able to legally get away with it. 

Everything else gets buried under legal threats from the seriously wealthy and lack of proof because those with livings, reputations and families and kneecaps to protect won't cough. No doubt there has been numerous envelopes under the table along the way as well. Pity no one ever set up a sting with one of these morally corrupt wankers similar to the one which brought Big Sam down.

28 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Some very interesting material on there.

'The Football Club Contract' Sounds like the lawyers and football club are still 'liaising' regarding the validity of the termination and it might end up with a claim being issued in a foreign jurisdiction.

Of course just a huge coincidence that someone with the same name as Coyle's agent just so happens to own shares in the same organisation as some of the ringleaders of the Rovers project over the last few years.

It has been suggested that the agents who were running Rovers and were supposed to be no longer doing so, never actually stopped. When you look at the sale of the football contract mentioned in the administrators document, that suggests exactly that. Why else would it be worth £100,000? (It doesn't mention Rovers by the way, but clearly is) The silence from India, is simply because they don't know what is going on (Confused) as they are not involved in running the club. It had been mentioned that £2 million per month is still required to fund us, but just take a look at the posts available on here. Plenty of money have gone through the club, by way of player sales, premier league money and parachute money, not to mention the debt. The whole thing just stinks to the high heavens and as for the outstanding candidate, he just happens to be represented by the right people, who of course, he has never heard of!

13 hours ago, tomphil said:

I'd love to know just whereabouts in London those big bets went on Allardyce to be potted just before he did......

I bet Allardyce had a few quid on.

Archived