BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If It Was 100% Known For Certain That The Venky's Read This Mb, What Would People Post ?

yoda

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Rovers go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you

Why are you happy to let one of your subsidiary companies make you look so commercially incompetent? £50M parachute payments + £70M incoming transfer fees = £100M debt. Everyone knows this doesn’t add up, so who do you think you’re kidding?

If you have any respect for the fans and the history of this great club, please take your debt and walk away.

Or

If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my club go now that'll be the end of it.

Hi and good morning. Do us a favour and jog off back where you came from please. And take your stooges with you. All of them.

We will delete you and all events you have managed from our history with great speed and huge pleasure. In years to come no-one will know you were ever here.

Go soon whilst there is something left to salvage. Best regards from Uncle Jack.

Old Ironsides take on things...

"It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good Rovers fans; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your dirty Chicken for a mess of pottage, and like certain Football Agents betray your God for a few pieces of money."

"Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man or 'Madame' amongst you that has the least care for the good of the great Blackburn Rovers FC?"

"Ye sordid Pune prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred Ewood place, and turn'd Jacks temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd and to care for this Club, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining Indian bauble there, and lock up the doors."

IN THE NAME OF GOD...GO!!

You have brought shame on my family. My 5 year old nephew, who lives in Whalley, has turned to the dark side. Despite the horror of his whole family he asked for (and got) a dingle kit for Christmas. At least it was yellow rather than claret. I blame that fat barsteward Santa for encouraging this kind of behaviour.

Archived