BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport Jim White

Just now, bradeagle said:

It is a strange one because during the week I would have begged to differ. In the week when coyle was seemingly on the ropes, I thought it a was very bizarre timing to sack a manager from the owners perspective. Just before a massive game in front of a global audience the last thing they would have wanted. The pundits would have pulled them to pieces.

However media attention has now been deviated by the SEM juggernaut directly to venky's and I cannot figure out why. Something is bubbling.

Balaji Bar

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A clear charm offensive from the slimy White on behalf of the sleeping partners. Something has triggered this off and I think we need to belt ourselves for yet another bumpy ride as more revelations trickle out. Hopefully what is clearly a fall out leads to the truth.

When the dust settles on this whole mess I really hope that the totally inept FA, Premier League and Football League are brought to book by the government and processes put in place that would prevent this happening again. 

Just now, arbitro said:

A clear charm offensive from the slimy White on behalf of the sleeping partners. Something has triggered this off and I think we need to belt ourselves for yet another bumpy ride as more revelations trickle out. Hopefully what is clearly a fall out leads to the truth.

When the dust settles on this whole mess I really hope that the totally inept FA, Premier League and Football League are brought to book by the government and processes put in place that would prevent this happening again. 

Maybe the Lunes have told the owners they want out, the owners have said you can't yet, the mortgage is not paid off and besides the shredder is broken.

Just now, yoda said:

Maybe the Lunes have told the owners they want out, the owners have said you can't yet, the mortgage is not paid off and besides the shredder is broken.

Maybe the other way round? been quite a lot of court activity involving one particular suspect over the last couple of years. You don't take on HMRC and not expect them to nosey further into your dealings, . Maybe they have come into possession of documents relating to foreign investment vehicles?

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Maybe the other way round? been quite a lot of court activity involving one particular suspect over the last couple of years. You don't take on HMRC and not expect them to nosey further into your dealings, . Maybe they have come into possession of documents relating to foreign investment vehicles?

Lets hope the trail leads to Pune

15 hours ago, Pete1981 said:

23 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It's so so blatant. 

Jim White: Saviour of The Rovers!

Let’s cast our minds back… how could I forget??

December 2011:

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/25315-steve-kean-thread-poll-reset-after-stoke-game/&do=findComment&comment=1202430

In defence of the Agents man.

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/25315-steve-kean-thread-poll-reset-after-stoke-game/&do=findComment&comment=1214335

Then, December 2015 

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/31951-i-threw-the-snowball-at-madame-desai/&do=findComment&comment=1715533

and now, mysteriously, just 2 months later yesterday’s TalkSport piece.

“We will get Venkys!”30mins

Who really owns Blackburn Rovers Jim? Are Agents involved in the ownership? 44mins

“We’ll push that, we’ll ask that question, we will take this further don’t worry we don’t forget about it when we come off air today at one o’clock” 

“Support the team and let us go after the owners.” 45.45mins

Oh God, no, he’s mentioned Anderson. Quick, quick, er, erm, “yeah but David I think, you’ve got to, you need to look, you’ve got to sort out one thing and one thing only, Venkys” Damn, damn, erm, next caller, quick “Russell….” 

48:50 – “…there’s a representative from Venkys who works at Blackburn, Suhail Pasha. We’re coming for you”.

Good old Jim, this effort against Venkys is all for the club and it's fans. Clearly.

Just now, bob fleming said:

It's so so blatant. 

December 2011:

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/25315-steve-kean-thread-poll-reset-after-stoke-game/&do=findComment&comment=1202430

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/25315-steve-kean-thread-poll-reset-after-stoke-game/&do=findComment&comment=1214335

Then, December 2015 

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php?/topic/31951-i-threw-the-snowball-at-madame-desai/&do=findComment&comment=1715533

Who really owns Blackburn Rovers Jim? Are Agents involved in the ownership? 44mins

“We’ll push that, we’ll ask that question, we will take this further don’t worry we don’t forget about it when we come off air today at one o’clock” 

Oh God, no, he’s mentioned Anderson. Quick, quick, er, erm, “yeah but David I think, you’ve got to, you need to look, you’ve got to sort out one thing and one thing only, Venkys” Damn, damn, erm, next caller, quick “Russell….” 

48:50 – “…there’s a representative from Venkys who works at Blackburn, Suhail Pasha. We’re coming for you”.

Good old Jim, this effort against Venkys is all for the club and it's fans. Clearly.

@#/?ing hell it's all so see through.

Until documents being leaked and Glens blog I thought we just had terrible owners who weren't interested. I even thought they'd turned a corner once we got out of FFP and appointed Lambert. I feel so foolish, there will be others like me and others who upon seeing all the information laid out properly will see it for what it is.

We need to get the facts laid out plainly in the public domain as often as possible. Let the facts speak for themselves.

If we've learnt nothing from recent times it's that if you throw enough mid it sticks, let's not throw mud just the truth at any given opportunity.

Just now, bob fleming said:

It's so so blatant. 

December 2011:

Then, December 2015 

maybe people are finally wakening up to the goings on in football , as It took the BBC 40 years to wake up to what had been going on there ,lets hope that the press wake up soon to the goings on down at  Ewood.

Thank God I didn't't listen to that live! it would have driven me mad.

Jim White absolutely determined to concentrate on Venkys, quite  blatant. One of the panel mentioned Anderson but it was Rovers fans who carried through with it.

Well done Dave for refusing to be talked down and into blind alleys. and for getting in the number of points he did.

Also blown away by the passion of that fan from Northern Ireland, salt of the earth that guy. White didn't dare urge him to keep attending!

Other than that, couldn't get over the number of times White said he was going after Venkys, even Pasha at the end. So obvious that someone is priming him.

Oh and great to hear from Glen again, can't wait to hear the new Blog. Keep well mate.

I listened live yesterday and have just listened to a replay. Ian B definately did well to avoid the SEM/Kentaro/Kean trap. After setting that up how quick they were in trying to deflect David ... and failed. White did say that they would look at agent involvement......we'll see.

Still we were featured on a main football programme and any publicity is good publicity.

All the guys who spoke as Rovers fans were a credit. David was just superb.

Quite liked the approach of Perry Groves even though he fed the SEM etc feed to Ian B.

Edit: The first link in Bob's above post is to  vote re Coco. I got on that thread and looked at who voted. Some great poster names now missing. A posting mistake by me then brought that whole thead up the MB. Really sorry for that.

The Sky Sports SEM crew showed their true colours when they collectively criticised Rovers fans for hounding Kean, giving Anderson air time to cry his heart out and generally laughing at us all. I'm surprised that Ian Battersby agreed to be interviewed by White, when he knows he is part of this despicable crew.

What makes me feel sick after all these years is the potential dual ownership of the club. Thinking back to All the games where the Venkys haven't turned up and the crowd chant for their removal, and in reality there's 3 SEM clients who own the club as much as Venkys do sat in the JW watching laughing at us all. I know nothing is confirmed but the way it's being put by some posters on here it seems blindingly obvious there is dual ownership of this football club. Now we are all seeing the light maybe the media and the @#/?s at the FA will follow suit and actually help us for once. #SEMOut #VenkysOut #AndersonOut #KentaroOut

15 minutes ago, Butty said:

What makes me feel sick after all these years is the potential dual ownership of the club. Thinking back to All the games where the Venkys haven't turned up and the crowd chant for their removal, and in reality there's 3 SEM clients who own the club as much as Venkys do sat in the JW watching laughing at us all. I know nothing is confirmed but the way it's being put by some posters on here it seems blindingly obvious there is dual ownership of this football club. Now we are all seeing the light maybe the media and the @#/?s at the FA will follow suit and actually help us for once. #SEMOut #VenkysOut #AndersonOut #KentaroOut

Precisely why the club isn't getting another penny out of me until they all do one.

Basically my reading of this is that SEM are going after Venky's as possibly they are not listening to them any longer or more to the point Pasha isn't and managed to persuade owners to appoint none SEM/Kentaro Paul Senior and now is trying to get rid of Owen Coyle. So good old Jim suddenly decidex to take on Venky's, for me this is not coincidence.

Everyone one of them from SEM/Kenarto, their pundits, Venky's and even their minnions such as Pasha/Senior are all about self interest and do not have the best interests of the club at heart.

Just now, Kamy100 said:

Basically my reading of this is that SEM are going after Venky's as possibly they are not listening to them any longer or more to the point Pasha isn't and managed to persuade owners to appoint none SEM/Kentaro Paul Senior and now is trying to get rid of Owen Coyle. So good old Jim suddenly decidex to take on Venky's, for me this is not coincidence.

Everyone one of them from SEM/Kenarto, their pundits, Venky's and even their minnions such as Pasha/Senior are all about self interest and do not have the best interests of the club at heart.

What a mess. If that's all true we are caught up in a war between two factions, neither of whom care about Blackburn Rovers.

If, and it's a big if, we are co-owned then that means two sources of funding, and two routes of monies going out of the club. On paper we are owned by VLL but who might that company report to (ignoring the listed directors).

It also means there could be two groups that any prospective buyer would have to deal with - if they even agree to sell. It would make sense of what we have seen if one group wanted to sell and one didn't. More generally, it would also add a different meaning to "the owners must agree on everything". Chuck BOI into the mix at some point as a major stakeholder and that's the worst possible combination. Is it any wonder the only priority would selling players?

My take on all this is that those of us who aren't walking away (yet) need to pick a side. Probably controversial but I would suggest that the 'best' winner would be the non-Venkys owners. Venkys are dangerous because they are rich and clueless and have nothing to lose if we fold - except for their legendary 'face'.

Agents, however despised, need the club to be viable at a decent level to make money. They also have access to players. If everything went under the agents umbrella, it would force a new ownership, including F&P test and naming individuals. This in itself will either blow everything apart or may eventually lead us towards a sale.

The alternative is that Venkys buy out their alleged partners then sell the club on but that would be at a loss and would require altruism on a scale that they aren't capable of.

So maybe events need to reach a crescendo sooner rather that later. Of course this is all just speculation and we could simply have rubbish owners dealing with the usual football leeches.

It would be an amazing story though if Talkcrap is sending out "we are coming for you Venkys" messages on behalf of another interested party. Tin foil hat stuff for Hollywood writers.

Oh, and Jim Smug Barsteward White? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

18 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Totally agree. maybe the anger and the protests need to turn full swing and be directed to the agents

• Backroom

It's strange how SEM/Kentaro/Crescendo/whoever else seemed to disappear off the radar during the GB years. As far as I'm aware Bowyer has nothing to do with those agencies and had a direct line to Pune, suggesting that Venky's were to some degree going it alone during that period. If Coyle is the signal of third parties being back in play, why were they laying low for 3-4 years after Kean's departure? All of a sudden it's out in the open again, after being hidden for so long. It fooled a lot of fans into thinking we were just dealing with a set of clueless foreign owners. If only it was that simple.

You never know maybe the agency side of it are prepared to work with a new investor say along the lines of Seneca and they are trying to get Venkys out the door to let someone else in ?

We'll never get rid of both without going bust so getting rid of one is a start, which one though ? Certainly the hold up side of everything comes from India and that is the first thing that needs to change with a day to day thing like a football club. It'll never ever change whilst they remain majority shareholders though.

They wasn't gone during Bowyers time, All them shit players signed, cuts to be taken % to be made. Lowe in the team, Chris Brown in the team ahead of rhodes or gestede. Bowyer was a terrible manager but i don't believe all was his fault. Delfonso? Varney? FEENEY? Dabo? The list is massive.

I don't believe Bowyer found Koita.

Just now, Spalding Rover said:

They wasn't gone during Bowyers time, All them shit players signed, cuts to be taken % to be made. Lowe in the team, Chris Brown in the team ahead of rhodes or gestede. Bowyer was a terrible manager but i don't believe all was his fault. Delfonso? Varney? FEENEY? Dabo? The list is massive.

I don't believe Bowyer found Koita.

Gaz was using a different set of agents, on the surface at least although who knows what connections are underneath. He also set up a recruitment and scouting system headed by his father i think. However there still did seem to be some odd signings just to keep the other lot happy and i also think they were kept quiet during that spell by concentrating on moving players out and paying some off. Don't forget they had Shaw in situ as well and i even think Robbo might have been one of theirs hence Bowyer wanting rid.

Just now, tomphil said:

Gaz was using a different set of agents, on the surface at least although who knows what connections are underneath. He also set up a recruitment and scouting system headed by his father i think. However there still did seem to be some odd signings just to keep the other lot happy and i also think they were kept quiet during that spell by concentrating on moving players out and paying some off. Don't forget they had Shaw in situ as well and i even think Robbo might have been one of theirs hence Bowyer wanting rid.

Simon Conning the younger players agent is SEM or Was SEM 

Funny how none played under Gaz.

Archived