BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

I suppose one thing could be in our favour, (if it is pointed out to any half decent candidate who needs a steady job) Bowyer lasted 2 and a half years,

Lambert walked of his own accord and OC got far longer than he would have done at most of our rivals in this league, given his shockingly bad record.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, brinscall said:

an acquaintance of mine said robbie keane is being touted by an appointed agent to the high ups at rover as player manager. there's positives and negatives there, class act striker, noobie manager with no experience.

That would make sense in a WMG kind of way, Brown as assistant ?

Rowett's comments from the Birmingham Mail

"Earlier this month, Rowett said: "when you look at a club, you say 'firstly, is there a structure there and are there the tools there for you to go there and do your job properly as a manager?'"

Pretty much rules us out.

Wasn't Adkins on the list when Coyle was hired?  I'd be ok with that.

Just now, Randy_Synge said:

Senior was in Pizza Hut earlier apparently with a pale, ginger-haired man answering to the name of Gary.

The frightening thing is this story came from three sources, and none of them has previous for wind-ups.

Aye. All right....... 

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I'm hearing Nigel Adkins to be announced tomorrow...

Adkins has a coaching team aswell. 

He was 25/1 at 4pm now Favourite for the job

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Just said on Radio Lancashire that Johnno and Dunny will be in charge on Friday.

They said that they are hoping to speak to Paul Senior tonight to see who will take training tomorrow and who in charge for Burton. Will it Johnson and Dunn?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Adkins no where near good enough to be linked to a club like Blackburn. Nice bloke but failed in his last two including league one where we are heading.

Not welcome

Not my first choice but I don't think we could complain too much at Adkins.

Who would you deem suitable  to be linked to "a Club like Blackburn."?

Archived