BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fighting Fund/Venkys Out Stickers

• Backroom
As of today, the 'fighting fund' is now available in support of the Ewood Working Men's Club meetings. 

A PayPal account has been set up brfcfightingfund@gmail.com which allows donations either by direct debit (monthly) or one off donations. This is to allow fans both home and abroad to support the clubs initiatives. Previously this has been done by crowd funding - however this has proved to be an ineffective way of gathering funds, it forces the element of surprise to be taken away (as we have to show what the crowd funding is for) plus the process takes a long period of time before the funds are available. This has seen either the goalposts to be moved on previous plans, or for the plans not to happen at all. Having funds readily available and accessible will mean that any plans can be organised and paid for immediately.

To coincide with this, the website VenkysOut.com is now also selling stickers (see poster below). We are selling these stickers at £5 for 10 of each (40 overall) posted anywhere in the U.K. We can arrange worldwide delivery wherever needed. To purchase stickers, please send £5 directly to the PayPal fund - brfcfightingfund@gmail.com and leave your name and address as a reference - next thing you know, the stickers are in the post! All profits from the sales will go towards the fighting fund. 

Tweet pictures of your stickers in different locations to @venkysoutcom and the best will be included on the website gallery. 

All funds raised by the fighting fund will be documented and a clear paper trial will be available at the WMC meetings, as well as available on request to the fighting fund email address: brfcfightingfund@gmail.com 

poster.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, koi said:

I'd really just go with Venky's Out and not have the others.

I've requested just Venky's out and Pasha ones - it's been approved :-), 20 of each. 

1 hour ago, Madon said:

As Josh says, you pick and choose which you want.. just drop us a line on PayPal!

Absolutely, punters can choose.

Great idea again, Madon. I will be ordering a few to give out like confetti to everyone I know. Expect them to be seen in London, Dublin and New York LOL

On another note, I think the jury is out on Senior, but we must not be complacent, as so much is going on in the shadows!

4 minutes ago, Garage Flower said:

I think I'd stick to just Venky's Out myself but each to their own. 

I'll take a load to Glastonbury with me, I considered taking a flag but I just can't be arsed carrying it around all festival it's always looked a pain.

A flagpole at your tent could make it easy to find.  Just a thought.........

Some years ago there was  a thread where people posted photos of them holding"Venkys Out" banners at famous or unusual places all over the world---the Pyramids, Niagara Falls, Sydney Cricket ground etc (you get the idea).

Wonder if its worth reviving?

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Some years ago there was  a thread where people posted photos of them holding"Venkys Out" banners at famous or unusual places all over the world---the Pyramids, Niagara Falls, Sydney Cricket ground etc (you get the idea).

At least it's interesting. Remember Kean Out at Wrestlemania. Every man and his dog was sharing that at the time.

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, 47er said:

I'm going to Prague next weekend and would happily oblige!

1 hour ago, 47er said:

I was only thinking about this thread a few days ago.

Can anyone find this thread or know its name? My Son is on it but I cant find it.

Thanks.

Bump - if you are boycotting, feel like this is no longer your club or would like Venky's to sell the club, donate to the fighting fund. If you are abroad and feel helpless under Venky's ownership, donate to the fund. 

7 minutes ago, preston blue said:

I get paid on the 23rd and will send a few bob.

I also need some nice stickers for the House of Commons toilets for an event I am involved in.  We need photos of stickers in unusual places.

I think you've got your forums confused again:o 

Archived