BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Poster's Previews

It's an old problem, but people want to talk about what they want to talk about and we can't guarentee the previews are done ahead of that.

However. I'm working on something that'll give the mods (or organisers, call them what you will) can merge the threads, but keep the review in the 1st post.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, K-Hod said:

Put me down for the Villa home game, Mike. I know a few Villa fans from uni I could get for the preview!

Six days to go before a game that could be our last home game in the Championship for at least a season or, even worse, the last home game ever for Blackburn Rovers as we know it, at Ewood Park.

Sobering thoughts.

Can I suggest you post your preview as soon as you can.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Six days to go before a game that could be our last home game in the Championship for at least a season or, even worse, the last home game ever for Blackburn Rovers as we know it, at Ewood Park.

Sobering thoughts.

Can I suggest you post your preview as soon as you can.

Why are you worried about this? I thought we were going to be home and dry by now? :D

• Moderation Lead

Chill your beans you keenos!

It's done, I just have to add some input from a Villa supporting mate from uni and upload it! It will be with you by 7pm. :D

• Glenn unpinned this topic

Archived