BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Club Social Media Partner

On 26/03/2017 at 5:08 PM, Mike E said:

Just a bit fed up, that's all. We try letting the site self-govern, but it all goes A over T with the Brexit thread spilling out into the footy board, you'll be amazed how many posts we had to hide. Then when you try applying the rules, it doesn't work because people think they're entitled to either everyone under explicit rules (which comes across as rather Germanic, to me) or people want to be treated 'equally with context', which leads to recent posts like yours.

FYI, nobody knows who the likes are from. Have you perhaps considered that I get likes (while you do not) because people agree? Let's not forget that the people you seem to think I'm mates with on here do not like me very much at all.

Frankly, I've had enough of the hassle. I'm out.

Good do. I think you get the most likes because you have banned everyone who disagrees with you. If so many people are saying you've done a crap job, you probably have. Just had a look at the other site, why don't the new mods here unban everyone and start with a clean slate? And someone please confirm I'm not jackn0ry, I don't want to be associated with that moron...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The recent spate of newbies appeared to me to include a small, in number, 'group' who came across as organised on their wumming and persistent insulting of Mods. They currently seem quiet. I hope they have been culled.

If you've included me in that I didn't have a problem with Mike until he banned me for f all.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, RV Blue said:

Good do. I think you get the most likes because you have banned everyone who disagrees with you. If so many people are saying you've done a crap job, you probably have. Just had a look at the other site, why don't the new mods here unban everyone and start with a clean slate? And someone please confirm I'm not jackn0ry, I don't want to be associated with that moron...

There's only you and jackn0ry saying it, so I'm afraid you're definitely associated with him :P

Modding is a joint decision with only majority agreement (out of 4) leading to whatever sanction is imposed.

The fact you make it personal against 1 mod (who happens to be online to press the button) is what makes it incredibly unpleasant. Jackn0ry more guilty of that kind of cowardice by PM, you at least do it publicly.

None of this has anything to do with the clubs new social media partner.

I'd jack it in as well Mike if I was having to put up with some of this. Jackn0ry probably got a D in GCSE computing and now thinks he's a member of Anonymous.

Ive no problem with newbies or existing posters with other viewpoints than my own. What irks me is people who keep saying "more conspiracies, where's the proof"

We had similar posters posting the same comments when it was rumoured that Jerome was controlling transfers, Steve Kean was unsackable, Nelson, Emerton and the other experienced players are being forced out etc.. which all subsequently were found to be true. However people seem to ignore this nowadays, and want to give a club that has had its own credibility laughed at by judges in court the benefit of the doubt. 

Good memory Hasta!

Mike E - Thanks for modding! Not an easy role, no time and what time you have is done for free. You can't get everything right all the time but I've always found you honest and fair in the 10 years posting on here.

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

There's only you and jackn0ry saying it, so I'm afraid you're definitely associated with him :P

Modding is a joint decision with only majority agreement (out of 4) leading to whatever sanction is imposed.

The fact you make it personal against 1 mod (who happens to be online to press the button) is what makes it incredibly unpleasant. Jackn0ry more guilty of that kind of cowardice by PM, you at least do it publicly.

If it says "you have been banned by Mike E", I am obviously going to asume it was Mike E that banned me, and 'make it personal'. Maybe put something like "modding is a joint decision with only majority agreement (out of 4) leading to whatever sanction is imposed" instead? Sounds pretty cowardly from the other mods if you ask me.

On 25/03/2017 at 11:48 PM, RV Blue said:

What a mod! Excellent stuff from you Micky, I see you've got a few likes from your pals for that creative, well thought out comment, brilliant! Well done! If you don't want to confirm we have got different IP address, I hope you will confirm we do have the same IP address? Having said that, I don't think you can! Oh dear!

What is having a different IP address going to prove?

20 hours ago, Hasta said:

None of this has anything to do with the clubs new social media partner.

I'd jack it in as well Mike if I was having to put up with some of this. Jackn0ry probably got a D in GCSE computing and now thinks he's a member of Anonymous.

Ive no problem with newbies or existing posters with other viewpoints than my own. What irks me is people who keep saying "more conspiracies, where's the proof"

We had similar posters posting the same comments when it was rumoured that Jerome was controlling transfers, Steve Kean was unsackable, Nelson, Emerson and the other experienced players are being forced out etc.. which all subsequently were found to be true. However people seem to ignore these this nowadays and want to give a club that has had its own credibility laughed at by judges in court the benefit of the doubt. 

There's deffo a few popped up on here with an agenda for whatever reason. Sorry boys you can't rewrite history we know what we know and no amount of sorry arsed poo pooing it will change that.

Give us proof these things didn't happen if your so wise.

9 minutes ago, Suhail Slayer said:

someone just ban the fecker... sorry... I mean pecker

thick WUM needs to go back to play happy clappy with bigdoggsteel and the other plants

Amen to that :tu:

37 minutes ago, Suhail Slayer said:

someone just ban the fecker... sorry... I mean pecker

thick WUM needs to go back to play happy clappy with bigdoggsteel and the other plants

Happy clapping? I was on every march Glen set up in the early days, stayed behind for an hour after multiple games, and boycotted until Kean was sacked, how is that happy clapping? I hate Venkys as much as anyone but don't hate Paul Senior yet because, although he's a lying BSer, he hasn't done much wrong so far. He sacked Coyle and brought in a decent manager, what more do you want in 2/3 months? We aren't going to get rid of Venkys so we may as well hope that they have turned a corner by having someone who can make big decisons based here (very unlikely I know).

58 minutes ago, Tom said:

Seriously why are you acting so hostile?

Because I got banned for very little, when certain posters (Stuart & Gav) can argue with anyone and everyone, with a free pass from the mods. Has BDS been banned? If so why?

14 minutes ago, Gav said:

Amen to that :tu:

'Ban everyone who disagrees with me'. Great stuff Gav, that attitude has really improved this board hasn't it?

Starting to think you have a bit of a vendetta going there.

In nearly 9 years on this board, I have NEVER seen anyone get as much latitude as you have right now.

Free pass? You don't know when you are on to a good thing.

17 hours ago, RV Blue said:

Happy clapping? I was on every march Glen set up in the early days, stayed behind for an hour after multiple games, and boycotted until Kean was sacked, how is that happy clapping? I hate Venkys as much as anyone but don't hate Paul Senior yet because, although he's a lying BSer, he hasn't done much wrong so far. He sacked Coyle and brought in a decent manager, what more do you want in 2/3 months? We aren't going to get rid of Venkys so we may as well hope that they have turned a corner by having someone who can make big decisons based here (very unlikely I know).

Because I got banned for very little, when certain posters (Stuart & Gav) can argue with anyone and everyone, with a free pass from the mods. Has BDS been banned? If so why?

'Ban everyone who disagrees with me'. Great stuff Gav, that attitude has really improved this board hasn't it?

baby-head-bump-istock-todays-parent-main.jpg

18 hours ago, Stuart said:

Starting to think you have a bit of a vendetta going there.

In nearly 9 years on this board, I have NEVER seen anyone get as much latitude as you have right now.

Free pass? You don't know when you are on to a good thing.

Latitude? Are you for real? What have I said that deserves a ban? If you've never seen someone given as much latitude as me before, that says it all about this board and its mods.

Archived