BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season ticket 2017/18

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the revelations over the past 24hrs we are left in no doubt whatsoever that buying season tickets supports the continued disgusting mismanagement of this great football club of ours.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Time for the remaining fans to make a stand. 

I was boycotting doing the odd game after losing my season ticket 2 years ago. Given last nights revelations and the account details then I'm continuing to abstain. Pay on the day away games only for me, might get a few city breaks in to complement them too.

I am no computer geek but maybe someone is able to produce a 3 minute video of the recent inadequacies of the past 6 yrs and show an alternative as to why fans have turned away from this great club. By posting that maybe JUST maybe the club might sit up and realise what they had, what they could have but more importantly what they CAN have.

Can't say I've enjoyed this season with Coyle in charge. In fact it's been appalling. And I thought last season was bad.

But hope springs eternal. In Mowbray we have our first proper football man in a while, and a man whom appears to have more than a modicum of integrity.

Looking forward to next season and will be buying a ST as soon as I can. 

You can't protest in Asda. Well, you can, but it won't make the papers.Unless it's a dirty protest. Er..anyway...that was a long time ago.

Get a ST, sing 'Venky's Out' loud and proud and roar the boys on to promotion.

Job done (not the 'job' in Asda)

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

The last image was a shot of the great man's statue.

Yep, my bad. I'll give them that. I had switched off at the offer frame because I was angry. 

Can't say I've enjoyed this season with Coyle in charge. In fact it's been appalling. And I thought last season was bad.

But hope springs eternal. In Mowbray we have our first proper football man in a while, and a man whom appears to have more than a modicum of integrity.

You can't protest in Asda. Well, you can, but it won't make the papers.Unless it's a dirty protest. Er..anyway...that was a long time ago.

Get a ST, sing 'Venky's Out' loud and proud and roar the boys on to promotion.

Job done (not the 'job' in Asda)

Make sure you back the boys though if attending only a few weeks ago you could hear my pin drop for 90 mins. Why spectate only?

Pay by credit card please folks, consumer payment protection. With both senior and Cheston confirming last night that they can't guarantee against admin within next 18 months, don't be a Rangers sufferer whereby the tickets got annulled for those who paid debit or cash and became a creditor and no rights of consumer protection by duff and phelps 

3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Boycotter, protester, now season ticket holder?

:rolleyes:

I've always been a season-ticket holder. The 3 things you mention are not mutually exclusive. Try to keep up.

You're a liar, that's mutually exclusive. 

Archived