SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Bennett isn't a right back. Greer is injured

He's played there before and for Bristol city. Need experience in a makeshift and fighting squad.

nyambe not good enough. Hoban and Brown in theb

Just now, Dunnfc said:

He's played there before and for Bristol city. Need experience in a makeshift and fighting squad.

nyambe not good enough. Hoban and Brown in theb

Would you stop. We need Bennett further up the field. He has been one of our biggest goal threats. Ludicrous idea putting him in the backs! 

I'm gunna throw out a controversial one here but do you reckon having an experienced brown in the back might bring a bit of organisation. I know he'll get destroyed if isolated but he does have a lot of experience at top level n might just help organise this dodgey defence, it's just a though obviously today will tell I was just interested in what others thought?

Would you stop. We need Bennett further up the field. He has been one of our biggest goal threats. Ludicrous idea putting him in the backs! 

Stop what exactly? It's my opinion you may differ.

Feeney Emnes Conway operating behind Joao, a mix of work ethic, experience, position ally good and a bit of magic in Emnes. 

Bennett Hoban Brown? Williams should be capable, all experienced and positional sound.

keep it tight and hope to Nick a goal and control the game.

i don't see what your issue is Timmy?

Just now, JonnyP said:

I'm gunna throw out a controversial one here but do you reckon having an experienced brown in the back might bring a bit of organisation. I know he'll get destroyed if isolated but he does have a lot of experience at top level n might just help organise this dodgey defence, it's just a though obviously today will tell I was just interested in what others thought?

I agree to be fair, Hoban looks like he needs an experienced pro along side him

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Stop what exactly? It's my opinion you may differ.

Feeney Emnes Conway operating behind Joao, a mix of work ethic, experience, position ally good and a bit of magic in Emnes. 

Bennett Hoban Brown? Williams should be capable, all experienced and positional sound.

keep it tight and hope to Nick a goal and control the game.

i don't see what your issue is Timmy?

You think we should play one of our biggest attacking threats out of position, while we have a natural right back ready to play there, plus others like Lowe who have played there more.  

Baffling! 

When is the team announced? 

We definitely have quality to score goals in that team. It's keeping Bristol out that worries me. Come on lads... 

3-1 Rovers 

Bennett 1 Joao 2

Not playing then as well are we!

Good to see Mahoney start. Brown worries me a tad but hopefully his experience shines through. 

Delighted to see O'Mahoney starting he will hopefully rattle their defence it looks like the plan is to get in front early and then bring on the likes of Conway and Feeney to try consolidate the lead and I agree if we don't get the start we want Graham and Gallagher are their to change things up. 

Just now, JonnyP said:

Delighted to see O'Mahoney starting he will hopefully rattle their defence it looks like the plan is to get in front early and then bring on the likes of Conway and Feeney to try consolidate the lead and I agree if we don't get the start we want Graham and Gallagher are their to change things up. 

Can we sign him up for Ireland ;)

Archived