BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dear Venky's

YOU walked into our club posturing, pandering and telling us Rovers fans how your ideas about BRFC where to be fulfilled, how we would see a progressive football team, following on from the previous owners, taking the club forwards, into the Champions League, making signings that would allow the club to move forward and be even more successful than it was, YOU made a promise to uphold the memory of Jack Walker and to respect what he had done for the club, the support and for everyone attached to the little town club called Blackburn Rovers FC. YOU told us all, it was YOUR baby, YOU understood everything about the club, what it meant to the supporters and the town, YOU made it clear that no matter what YOU would support, invest, acknowledge and respect the very name of BRFC and all it stood for. YOU have since made statement after statement YOU love the club and will do everything in YOUR power to make it a success.

Well, to YOU all, and I mean the RAO family and your clingons. I make it perfectly clear that YOU have lied, YOU have cheated, YOU have disrespected, YOU have murdered, YOU have stolen and YOU have desecrated everything that is attached to the once proud name of Blackburn Rovers FC.

To put it in perspective, since YOU purchased our club, YOU have done nothing but @#/? on the good name of Blackburn Rovers FC, YOU have brought nothing but embarrassment to Blackburn Rovers FC, YOU have desecrated and @#/? on the memory of our most beloved football supporter in Jack Walker and YOUR actions have killed our club.

Before you scumbags (and YOU are SCUM) came into the media spotlight and thought that you were joining an elite club of owning the most successful town team within football, BRFC was a well run club, the envy of the big city clubs, and I mean Spurs, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield, Leeds and many more. We were a club run efficiently, a club with pride, passion and with a support that knew what the club meant. The football club had an identity and a mantra of taking on the biggest clubs and making them tremble, a club that had worked so hard for success, a club that was the envy of the footballing world and a club that knew about hard work and how to work and get success and all this after many years of struggle and strife. The club had a heartbeat, a focus and the love of the support and community. The club was renowned for its family atmosphere, its hospitality and its history. It was a club built on solid blocks and run by staff who had the club at their heart.

Enter YOU foolish impotent imbeciles and even then, as it stood the club was steady, successful and still had the right people in the right places. It had players who knew how to graft, the right work ethic and a will to win.

So what did YOU do? How did your progress and take the club forward?

For some unknown reason YOU got rid of the men who knew how the club worked and since then, brick by brick, stitch by stitch, YOU f$$$$$g impotent imbeciles have wasted and spent millions on total and utter dross. YOU have employed muppets, who have all stolen money from YOU and from under your big fat noses. YOU have made impotent and long term damaging decisions that see the club on the brink of a second relegation under your fateful ownership of this once great club. Between YOUYOU have blundered and made catastrophic errors in business decisions that rank amongst the most stupidest ever and begs the question HOW THE HELL ARE VENKYS A SUCCESS IN THE FIELDS THEY ARE IN?

YOU are absent from the club, YOU despise and disrespect the supporters who have had to bear witness to the crimes YOU have committed against our club.

Saturday saw the epitome of a performance that mirrors YOUR wrongful and shocking tenure of t the ownership of BRFC. It was lifeless, impotent, disgraceful, shocking, embarrassing and it just about evidenced how YOU must feel about the club.

YOU have failed in every aspect of being an owner of a football club, YOU have failed miserably in every promise YOU ever made. Promising Champions League football, posturing about the likes of Beckham and Ronaldinho when in fact all YOU have done is take cash out of the club, sell the clubs silverware, destroy the infrastructure, ruin the name of the club, drag it through the dirt, allow yourselves to be raped and pillaged by idiots in the form of Kean and co and YET still don't learn your lessons by employing an outstanding candidate in Owen COYLE.

Only YOU idiots will know the full extent of cash you have wasted and stolen from the club. The blame lies solely on YOUR shoulders.

I make a simple honest request to YOU and that it to LEAVE this club and give it to the fans who are the ones who really care about the club. The club is in the last throes of it championship life as it heads into League 1. This is a league that is even harder to get out of and god knows just how much more money YOU are going to waste/lose because of the impotent incompetence that YOU continue to show.

Venkys have killed the club and the only way it will ever be in a position to try and recover is for YOU to leave. One thing is for sure, forget about the club being worth £23m or more, it isn't worth anything. Take your debt, your impotent staff and your low life advisors with you and disappear back under the stone from which you first appeared.

Finally, as BRFC dies, I urge each and everyone of BRFC supporters NOT to renew your season tickets and to make a final stand against incompetent owners.

It really is time for you to CLUCK off for good.

I apologise for the rant and for the swearing BUT YOU are to blame, you lying, cheating, impotent SCUM.

They don't listen and they don't care. 

There's nothing anyone can do except watch the wheels go round. 

It's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's totally soul-destroying. If really wouldn't surprise me if we drop out of the league in three years. 

Just when you think you're innured to the agony, the incompetence, the indifference, the lame excuses, the empty, broken promises, the soundbites and the propaganda... A new low occurs and you remember that you do still care and the pain is real. What's more, you realise that there's very little you can do about it, and all you want is for the nightmare to end. 

It's the very worst, like being kicked in the balls over and over and over. 

How much longer will we have to endure this? 

Venky's want promotion back to the Prem, make no mistake about that. This was originally a vanity project for Big Baz but also a potentially lucrative business venture for the more financially-savvy in the family. Via access to the worldwide audiences of Sky TV and all the filthy lucre that goes with it this could have been a goldmine. 

Instead, nearly 7 years on and the club is staring down the barrel of League 1. This may now be the beginning of the end for the Venky reign of incompetence & arrogance. There was always hope for them when we were in the Championship as it only takes one lucky season to get back up, hence the hiring of managers (last 3) who had once been promoted to the Prem.  There is no vanity or worldwide exposure, however, to be had on a dark February night in League 1 in Doncaster. I'd imagine the brothers dim are going to very confused in a couple of weeks time when, as expected, we go down. There will be no way back without serious investment and it looks like the family members with any access to money gave the club up a couple of years ago. I don't see a reason for them to stay if we go down.

How it plays out if they do start to look for the exit signs is anyone's guess.

• Moderation Lead

Nail on the head, Mr. 1864. 

I pride myself on not disliking people as I haven't got time for that and it only weights one down.

Those Venky's though, I absolutely hate with every fibre of my being. Absolute goons, the lot of them.

Brilliant, passionate, right.

The only answer I can give to the question of "Why they are a success in the fields they are in?" is because they didn't earn it. It was given to them by a man who did. I expect he too would be ashamed. Perhaps as ashamed as Jack might be about his offspring - although probably not. Between them they have ruined a community club and one of them continues to do so.

Arrogant and ignorant without being responsible or accountable.

Do the Raos believe in karma? Because with so many people wishing them nothing but ill it can't end well.

Hi all

New to this forum, but just wanted to say spot on with the post, Mr. 1864roverite. Obviously they won't read a single word of the post, since they have long time ago stopped caring. It's so sad how crap leadership can utterly destroy a club. If another relegation means they will sell the club, then that's at least one good thing to come out of it, although I have no idea how the economy will be in League One for this club. I fear the worst and who knows what the @#/?s will demand for the club..?

I live in Denmark but have followed the mighty Rovers since 1990 or so, so been there with the highs and lows, but these years are obviously the hardest so far. Due to the Football Manager game (or Championship Manager as it was called at first and back when I started playing it in 1993), I actually also follow Leyton Orient as a "second team"... I literally have no idea who has the worst and most destructive ownership. Sad times.

6 hours ago, broadsword said:

They don't listen and they don't care. 

There's nothing anyone can do except watch the wheels go round. 

It's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's totally soul-destroying. If really wouldn't surprise me if we drop out of the league in three years. 

Just when you think you're innured to the agony, the incompetence, the indifference, the lame excuses, the empty, broken promises, the soundbites and the propaganda... A new low occurs and you remember that you do still care and the pain is real. What's more, you realise that there's very little you can do about it, and all you want is for the nightmare to end. 

It's the very worst, like being kicked in the balls over and over and over. 

How much longer will we have to endure this? 

The amount of times in the past people wrote "we are at our lowest" or "at least things can't get any worse"

Venkys always find a way. Administration next after a season or two in league one.

We vent our angst hour after hour,day after day.Passionate,caring supporters and fans.

As Broadsword says nobody's listening,we would get a better response from a Brick Wall.They have turned us into a complete laughing stock,an object of football ridicule that the likes of Barnsley fans can even take the P!ss out of.

I don't know how long this nightmare continues,I don't know how long I can continue to look on as the club collapses.

Feckin fed up with it all.

4 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Iceman that video brought tears to the eyes.

Maybe you can produce another video and place it on the season ticket thread to ask fans NOT to renew.

1864:  are you and the other chaps renewing next season or is it egg chasing at Leigh?

Great video Iceman.

On Sunday 21st November 2010:

Rovers 2-0 Aston Villa - Pedersen 2

Balaji and Venkatesh paraded on pitch at half time.

Rovers sat 11th in the Premier League

Burnley 10th in The Championship

Championship relegation places filled by: Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough and Preston (bottom)

Leicester City 17th in Championship, Hull 19th, Watford 14th, Swansea 3rd

In League One:

Brighton 1st

Bournemouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton 4,5 and 6.

Huddersfield 9th, Brentford 13th

In League Two:

Burton Albion 12th

Probable opponents next season in Fleetwood and AFC Wimbledon were 5th and 3rd in the Conference!

What a fall in 6.5 years!

25 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

Championship relegation places filled by: Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough and Preston (bottom)

In League One:

Brighton 1st

In League Two:

Burton Albion 12th

Probable opponents next season in Fleetwood and AFC Wimbledon were 5th and 3rd in the Conference!

WOW that really puts their impotent incompetence in perspective.

2 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

In League One:

Brighton 1st

In League Two:

Burton Albion 12th

Wow, How can all of those clubs rise and we just keep on sliding..

I wonder how many open letters have been read by the Venkys?

Regardless, painful experience following the Rovers under the Rao family and friends. Painful watching our own fans combust. Painful watching the money being wasted and the club dismantled.

The signs were however always there. 5 millon per year? Champions League? Ronaldinho? Sack Allardyce? Classless drunkard? It was all utter nonsense and many of us trembled. Phil Jones was 16 million, Samba around 8 million dependant on what you read. What was 5 million a year going to do to propel us to the CL? Who believed this tosh?

I knew we would be relegated the minute we sacked Allardyce. We lasted a season longer than i imagined, but its been all down-hill since then. 

Unfortunately, thousands of our fans were also happy Allardyce was potted. Willing to gamble everything for some supposed pretty little triangles based on the nonsensical utterings of some stupid chicken farmers. Plonkers.

And here we are. Total disarray. Car crash management. Predictable from day one.

Dear Venkys,

A large number of us will never again support you or your representatives whilst you retain ownership of the football club.

We look forward to the day you leave and will at that time look to reshape and rebuild in whatever form that takes.

You are not liked, respected or welcome in Blackburn. Your brand reputation and image is damaged beyond repair. You are waxing money and looking increasingly desperate and foolish.

Nothing lasts forever** and one day you will be gone. Then airbrushed from our proud history.

You have lost six season tickets from my family alone. NAPM means not a penny more. Its a unsatisfactory stance in some respects, as we understand the club needs funding, the players and management need support. But its the only stance that guarantees us some cleansing and closure.

We simply cannot support the deceipt, lies, skullduggery, thieving and malpractice, systematic of your ownership any longer.

If, as should have happened, our fans can one day unite, we will be back, with them, to laugh you out of town.

We are happier without you in our lives. But saddened to leave behind five generations of support to our club to achieve that.

Did i say nothing lasts forever**? I was wrong. Hatred lasts forever. As does our support for the club.

Love the Rovers Hate Venkys. Its on the tee-shirts, next to a chicken.

Again thanks to a wonderful supporter whom managed to transcript the Venkys question aimed at mike and paul a fornight ago in respect why they don't communicate the answer is below:

Matt: This is a question to anybody really. All we’ve wanted to do as supporters is speak to the owners, be that Belaji Rao or Venkatesh or whatever. Is there a reason for them not wanting to come and sit on a table like that and speak to us? We’re in the 21st century. I asked it at the last meeting. We’ve got a projector here. Why can’t we get on Skype? It’s an hour and a half out of an evening.

Mike Cheston: One is the distance. I know with technology…

(audible angry voices: Distance? It’s Skype!)

Mike Cheston: Two is the private nature of the owners as individuals. Three: they’ve delegated the authority for people to run the club and I’ve already explained we’ve got good communications with the owners. And yes, I have tried to engage with the owners via Suhail as well not directly, in the sense that, ‘Can we engage with the fans in a more direct way than we have?’ And we’ve managed to get the owners’ statements at the last two meetings. They do follow the fortunes of the club closely. I make them aware of the frustrations.

Andy (fan): So you actually agree with the perception by many fans. By your tone and what you’re saying, you seem to be saying you almost agree personally.

Matt: If this club is Venky’s baby, as they said, Why don’t they look after us? Why don’t they want to make us happy? What would make us happy is them speaking to us. We just want an answer as to why they won’t. We know for a fact that Belaji is in London on a regular basis. Why don’t we work this meeting around Belaji? We’re happy to come whenever he’s here.

Mike: Again, I will make them aware, as I have done on previous occasions.

James: What’s the response to that, sorry, Mike, obviously when you’ve made them aware?

Mike:  They’ve said no. I think that in the right circumstances they might have a look at it. But at the end of the day, it’s their decision.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Mike Cheston: Two is the private nature of the owners as individuals. Three: they’ve delegated the authority for people to run the club and I’ve already explained we’ve got good communications with the owners. And yes, I have tried to engage with the owners via Suhail as well not directly, in the sense that, ‘Can we engage with the fans in a more direct way than we have?’ And we’ve managed to get the owners’ statements at the last two meetings. They do follow the fortunes of the club closely. I make them aware of the frustrations.Andy (fan

Pc0351101.png

Imagine what "Tiger " would be like if he wasn't a private person

Archived