BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Wolves Away: 22nd April / (plus Villa vs Big Club)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Talksport reporter saying Rovers performance absolutely mystifying, considering they are desperate for 3 points.

That seems to be a common thread across a few media outlets. I believe they just don't care. 

• Backroom

Pathetic result, I don't want to hear any talk of us being grave when we go down next weekend. These keaners are an embarrassment.

Yes Venkys / Kean / Anderson / Coyle / whoever else take the blame but these cowards have shirked all season. 

I wish them all nothing but misery in their careers.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I would imagine whoever we had would get the same treatment. You are attacking senior based on absolutely nothing as he has only just arrived at the club 

A man who vetoed any January deals on the premis they didn't add value, a man who clearly has no track record of the role he's undertaken at the club and seems a motor mouth to put it politely.

Wasn't he claiming praise for himself for Mowbray and Joao whom being honest have since and in total flattered to deceive. 

He's played his part in this relegation.

Archived