BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Wolves Away: 22nd April / (plus Villa vs Big Club)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dunnfc said:

A man who vetoed any January deals on the premis they didn't add value, a man who clearly has no track record of the role he's undertaken at the club and seems a motor mouth to put it politely.

Wasn't he claiming praise for himself for Mowbray and Joao whom being honest have since and in total flattered to deceive. 

He's played his part in this relegation.

When did he claim responsibility for Joao?

What has relegated us is appointing Owen Coyle last summer. Absolutely disgraceful appointment. 

I don't think this upcoming relegation will be the end of the bad news. 

I reckon administration next year, twelve point deduction, possible  liquidation, but if not then we'll come out of administration with venkys still owning us and get relegated again. 

Them pos just will not let us go

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What has relegated us is appointing Owen Coyle last summer. Absolutely disgraceful appointment. 

Whoever was responsible for appointing Coyle should at least be sacked.

I've just pointed it out before but here it is 

Paul Senior: It could be. It could be ‘game management’ but obviously players make decisions – I get that. But for me it’s about game management and I think we’ve got some good players in the squad and I make it very clear, in terms of recruitment. Tony’s here – good recruitment decision in January, or February, would we agree? I think Lucas João, would we agree? Good recruitment. I would say the management team that I put together, that Tony’s agreed to work with – I think: good decision

Mate agreed Coyle was the first nail in our coffin, but given he inherited only 7 players himself, he was initially put in a shoddy position thanks to Venkys and Cheston.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If Birmingham win tomorrow then that's it I reckon. What a pitiful attempt given the circumstances.

Mercer - do not come on here tonight brazenly claiming we're safe. I will lose my @#/?.

You need a T-shirt with

"Mercer says Relax"

• Backroom
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

We were down when we failed to turn up on Monday in reality but sounds like we didnt even have a go today. So disappointed with Mowbray.

Emnes on 85? Can just imagine the reaction if Coyle had done that.

His tactic of hold firm and attack late has cost us 5 points this week sadly or at least played a big part in it 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

We were down when we failed to turn up on Monday in reality but sounds like we didnt even have a go today. So disappointed with Mowbray.

Emnes on 85? Can just imagine the reaction if Coyle had done that.

IMO Mowbray has been cut some slack but setting his team up the way he has last few weeks he has to take some of the blame along with the rest of the Keaners

Record wise not much between him and Coyle...what have Lowey and Dunny brought to the table ??

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

If Birmingham win tomorrow we are as good as gone too many draws I'm afraid. Thanks kean Anderson cheston coyle venkys you have ruined a great club tossers.

We really need miracles from a team that is mentally on their summer holidays 

Even if they draw we are screwed. Anything other than a villa win and we are done. It's only a matter of time anyway. 

Absolutely disgraceful collection of players at this club currently. 

positives

He went with Raya over Steele

Brum are still in the mix and Villa will be even more motivated to beat them

Mulgrew and Lenihan coming back shows they can be motivated to get back quickly and care (more than some do).

negatives

poor quality

need a win and can't do it

surprising team selection - 5 at the back???

Even if they draw we are screwed. Anything other than a villa win and we are done. It's only a matter of time anyway. 

Absolutely disgraceful collection of players at this club currently. 

Fecking disgraceful owners man

Archived