BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Wolves Away: 22nd April / (plus Villa vs Big Club)

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

No. Im staying over there. Park car up on the hotel car park and have a few pints before game. 

Plus I rather not get stuck in traffic on the M6. Ive been stuck for hours on the M6 previously and I dont take any risk. 

Have a good trip Chaddy and bring us a win! :rover:

Well done to all the fans making the trip to Wolves. You are fantastic. Good luck to us all.

COYB :brfc:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Plus I rather not get stuck in traffic on the M6. Ive been stuck for hours on the M6 previously and I dont take any risk. 

Thatchers bloody Britain haha.

How many are we expecting to take, do you know? 

Just now, Biz said:

Thatchers bloody Britain haha.

How many are we expecting to take, do you know? 

You've changed your name? is that by deed poll Biz?

1600 was the allocation I heard, few left yesterday.

Just now, Gav said:

You've changed your name? is that by deed poll Biz?

1600 was the allocation I heard, few left yesterday.

Yea, long story about the trials and tribulations of working in a school and having separate professional/personal social media accounts. I won't bore you!

Nearly sold the allocation! Our away support is a really good way to advertise to potential new owners that there is still a fierce loyalty in the fan base that wants its club back!

Just now, Biz said:

Yea, long story about the trials and tribulations of working in a school and having separate professional/personal social media accounts. I won't bore you!

Nearly sold the allocation! Our away support is a really good way to advertise to potential new owners that there is still a fierce loyalty in the fan base that wants its club back!

This is the greatest day of my BRFCS life. Can we stop calling 'Biz' JB now? This forum is only big enough for one JB. 

• Backroom

On Lambert I liked him and think he's a proper manager that would have done well here in different circumstances.

But I also think he came here with a view to it being a short stay, enhance his reputation and then get out when he could.

Nervous about today but what will be will be, I fancy forest will get 3 points so we need to do the same 

37 minutes ago, Biz said:

Its everywhere these days, not just in education, I've had to sack people for social media infractions in the past.

Always best to separate the two.

The away support has been nothing short of remarkable under the circumstances, they deserve better and will hopefully bring back 3 points today.

Just now, TurkishDelightFan said:

They should play Emnes up front, put Gallagher on the bench.

Not on his own he's too small especially when our centre mid is so uncreative they be kicking long all game to him. I would play Emnes along side Gallagher or Graham 

It's actually not a bad line up it'll be interesting to see how they set up and there are plenty of options off the bench so it's there for the taking. A good start would be massive we can't concede lik we have been in the first 15mins

Archived