BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Supporters Consultation Minutes

22 minutes ago, preston blue said:

I blame the fan who snow balled Mr Desai.  They lost interest and had it in for the fans from that day onwards.

Just before my head explodes... are you for real?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DanielMB said:

I dont get the whole "they are private individuals" thing. When they first bought the club they were a lot in the media and attended games and so on. Weren't they private individuals back then? Is it something they have become after ruining the club and finding out that maybe owning a club is not as cool as they thought?

It is one of the things that I do believe. I do believe that most of them are reclusive people who don't want to court publicity, certainly not in England and in football. Balaji might be the showman who throws the wild parties and tries to show off to his friends but it seems he has been put on a tight leash after some of the nonsense he came out with at the start.

I think that after the takeover they were told to make themselves visible. I think everything they did and said was orchestrated by The Agency. The visit to the training ground, Mrs Desai appearing on the big screen before the Spurs game, the Rolls Royce convoy outside Ewood, the numerous sit down interviews with The Agency's partners Sky Sports, talk about Beckham and Ronaldinho. All scripted, rehearsed, staged with one thing in mind - make it look like these people were genuine, in this for honest reasons and interested in the club (rather than just being a vehicle to purchase it whilst others ran it on their agenda).

Since The Agency's involvement has reduced/stopped as even these idiots realised they'd been had hook line and sinker they are reverting back to what they always were - Indian businessmen with no interest in football or the UK who aren't going to take time out of their diaries to watch a sport they aren't interested in and be held accountable for their actions by people they consider beneath them.

7 minutes ago, JHRover said:

It is one of the things that I do believe. I do believe that most of them are reclusive people who don't want to court publicity, certainly not in England and in football. Balaji might be the showman who throws the wild parties and tries to show off to his friends but it seems he has been put on a tight leash after some of the nonsense he came out with at the start.

I think that after the takeover they were told to make themselves visible. I think everything they did and said was orchestrated by The Agency. The visit to the training ground, Mrs Desai appearing on the big screen before the Spurs game, the Rolls Royce convoy outside Ewood, the numerous sit down interviews with The Agency's partners Sky Sports, talk about Beckham and Ronaldinho. All scripted, rehearsed, staged with one thing in mind - make it look like these people were genuine, in this for honest reasons and interested in the club (rather than just being a vehicle to purchase it whilst others ran it on their agenda).

Since The Agency's involvement has reduced/stopped as even these idiots realised they'd been had hook line and sinker they are reverting back to what they always were - Indian businessmen with no interest in football or the UK who aren't going to take time out of their diaries to watch a sport they aren't interested in and be held accountable for their actions by people they consider beneath them.

Good post and sums up what I believe too.

Just now, preston blue said:

First sentence is a wind up.  The 2nd my personal view is that it was a turning point for the loons.

The head of security at the time envisaged something like this happening and wanted a pop up tunnel for them, even compiled the risk assessments for it.

agnew shaw and there mate still at Ewood now decided to go against that.

• Backroom
20 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I remember thinking that Venkatesh looked like a rabbit in the headlights during his "confused" SSN interview. Similarly he looked uncomfortable when being paraded around Ewood when they initially purchased the club. 

I think the "private individuals" line is an excuse, even if it is partly true. The real reason they don't want to engage with the fans is because they simply don't care and want this club to disappear so they never have to deal with it again. Whether they are private individuals or not, it has nothing to do with their lack of communication. They aren't communicating because they don't consider it worth their time, simple as that. Obviously Cheston can't outright say that, so he comes up with a plausible lie and tries to move on.

Just now, preston blue said:

First sentence is a wind up.  The 2nd my personal view is that it was a turning point for the loons.

So why was the welcoming committee there is the first place? To throw blossoms?

What about all the wilful destruction before that fateful December day?

Just think of a few names, as a kind of  short hand...Allardyce, Williams, Finn, Kean, Agnew, Anderson, Singh, Salgado.....all that predated the snowball. 

Anyway, lets have it right. It should have been a brick!

36 minutes ago, preston blue said:

Mr D may have been offended and harboured a grudge that he finally got to act on but I don't think the snowball made much difference. A few things since then point to that theory not stacking up but as always with this lot you never know and i'm sure one or two of then do get off on the power trip of playing god to 20 thousand in England.

Another reason I hope they end up bankrupt !

6 hours ago, DE. said:

I remember thinking that Venkatesh looked like a rabbit in the headlights during his "confused" SSN interview. Similarly he looked uncomfortable when being paraded around Ewood when they initially purchased the club. 

The infamous Venkytash 'confused' interview,one of the most bizarre football episodes this club has ever witnessed.Let's get to to crux of the matter....their acquisition of Rovers has never seemed right from day one and we ALL know it.

A sincere thank you to all fans involved in this meeting.

If they really are shy retiring types, who don't want any publicity, then why don't the just put the for sale signs up? It is going to cost them more money to continue and they will always be pressurised into communication, whether they like it or not. Cut their losses now and ride off into the sunset, never to be heard of again on these shores.

13 minutes ago, lraC said:

If they really are shy retiring types, who don't want any publicity, then why don't the just put the for sale signs up? It is going to cost them more money to continue and they will always be pressurised into communication, whether they like it or not. Cut their losses now and ride off into the sunset, never to be heard of again on these shores.

Because thats the bullshit that Ewood wants us to believe to try and save face as they need some sort of excuse. If they where reclusive, quiet and shy, not wanting publicity, they wouldn't have bought a premier league football club, wouldn't have been on sky sports news and they wouldn't have been waving on the pitch. Its all bullshit because nobody at Ewood really cannot justify why these buffoons won't just speak to the fans.

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Because thats the bullshit that Ewood wants us to believe to try and save face as they need some sort of excuse. If they where reclusive, quiet and shy, not wanting publicity, they wouldn't have bought a premier league football club, wouldn't have been on sky sports news and they wouldn't have been waving on the pitch. Its all bullshit because nobody at Ewood really cannot justify why these buffoons won't just speak to the fans.

Absolutely spot on, yet some people on here see it differently!

I think the tipping point of the owners was when we got beat by Bolton 20/12/11 the pure venom that came out after that game towards Kean and the owners went far beyond bad ownership, never mind snowballs if the owners were present that day someone would be up for manslaughter. I personally think since that day the owners knew there was no turning it around getting fans on board..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16154249

ironically Coil said about coco "Coyle backs 'very gifted' Steve Kean" 

1 hour ago, NinjaTattoo said:

I think the tipping point of the owners was when we got beat by Bolton 20/12/11 the pure venom that came out after that game towards Kean and the owners went far beyond bad ownership, never mind snowballs if the owners were present that day someone would be up for manslaughter. I personally think since that day the owners knew there was no turning it around getting fans on board..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16154249

ironically Coil said about coco "Coyle backs 'very gifted' Steve Kean" 

That was the evening Paul Hunt sent a message to India outlining what they needed to do to manage the club properly. If they had taken his advice we wouldn't be in this mess now!

4 minutes ago, Hasta said:

That's just a reminder that Steve Kean got tactically outwitted by Owen Coyle.

Let that sink in for a second.

article-2076183-0F3D2AC400000578-217_634

of course he could, he was a football genius and the outstanding candidate.

Rumours are that Lord Coyle is contemplating managing either Barca or Madrid next season whilst he just turned down to manage Italy and England. Im hoping he takes the North Korea job.

6 hours ago, lraC said:

Given that these meetings are EFL mandatory, are the true minutes on there way to the EFL with a question as to what's the point of them, if the most salient points are edited out? Surely they EFL have a duty to approach the club and ask them why this was done and why the farcical minutes from last time, took so long to publish. It is brilliant that the true minutes are on here now, but for those at the club, who have hidden some of them, now is the time to come out and explain why and at the same time, release the true version.

From Venkygraph comments....well done Spanish Rover!

Spanish Rover5:43pm Tue 18 Apr 17

For anyone interested, we have a copy of the true and unedited version of the minutes of the recent fans meeting. This version is available on the website www.brfcs.com
One or two posts on here, suggest that a certain fan was unfair with his questions at that meeting. What was unfair, was that the nitty gritty questions, were edited out of the meeting, when it was broadcast on BBC radio Lancashire. As you will see if you read the unedited version, simple questions were asked of Mike Cheston and Paul Senior and they either couldn't answer, or they simply lied. One of the questions related to the name of the guy running the club at the minute, in the UK and his job roll. It was suggested by Cheston that he doesn't know his name, he just knows him as Pasha and so he said he wasn't sure of his job role, it is something like Managing consultant, or something like that!

Paul Senior at one point stated that he had a direct line of communication with the owners and spoke to them daily in January. He then stated later on though, that the communication, with the owners, is all done through Suhail. (It can't be both Mr Senior)

When it come to the loans, Cheston did admit that we have taken out short term loans, from the FA and other sources. He was also questioned about the club paying £1.8 million in interest payments this year for these loans. He did confirm, that this was correct and that, although he was at pains to point out, that this was for the overdraft too. Some of these loans attract Interest rates of 14% and 18% which I would suggest are the commercial equivalent of pay day loans!

What I find more shameful than anything else, is the local radio station and this very publication the Lancashire Telegraph, allowing the people at the club to carry on with these lies and deceit, without questioning them and putting them to the sword. In my opinion they have a duty to do that, but prefer to sit back and accept it and keep the relationship intact. If the people at the very top of this club are behaving like this, is it any wonder the players are lethargic?

1 hour ago, Hasta said:

That's just a reminder that Steve Kean got tactically outwitted by Owen Coyle.

Let that sink in for a second.

article-2076183-0F3D2AC400000578-217_634

The irresistible force meets the immovable object. 2 goliaths of the footballing world. 2 managers who simply ooze tactical nous and command respect, riding high at the top oftheir game...

Or they are just cupping each other's balls.

1 hour ago, NinjaTattoo said:

of course he could, he was a football genius and the outstanding candidate.

Rumours are that Lord Coyle is contemplating managing either Barca or Madrid next season whilst he just turned down to manage Italy and England. Im hoping he takes the North Korea job.

and adopts a local name Bul Shi Ter ? 

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

The irresistible force meets the immovable object. 2 goliaths of the footballing world. 2 managers who simply ooze tactical nous and command respect, riding high at the top oftheir game...

Or they are just cupping each other's balls.

Made me chuckle that :lol:

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

From Venkygraph comments....well done Spanish Rover!

Spanish Rover5:43pm Tue 18 Apr 17

For anyone interested, we have a copy of the true and unedited version of the minutes of the recent fans meeting. This version is available on the website www.brfcs.com
One or two posts on here, suggest that a certain fan was unfair with his questions at that meeting. What was unfair, was that the nitty gritty questions, were edited out of the meeting, when it was broadcast on BBC radio Lancashire. As you will see if you read the unedited version, simple questions were asked of Mike Cheston and Paul Senior and they either couldn't answer, or they simply lied. One of the questions related to the name of the guy running the club at the minute, in the UK and his job roll. It was suggested by Cheston that he doesn't know his name, he just knows him as Pasha and so he said he wasn't sure of his job role, it is something like Managing consultant, or something like that!

Paul Senior at one point stated that he had a direct line of communication with the owners and spoke to them daily in January. He then stated later on though, that the communication, with the owners, is all done through Suhail. (It can't be both Mr Senior)

When it come to the loans, Cheston did admit that we have taken out short term loans, from the FA and other sources. He was also questioned about the club paying £1.8 million in interest payments this year for these loans. He did confirm, that this was correct and that, although he was at pains to point out, that this was for the overdraft too. Some of these loans attract Interest rates of 14% and 18% which I would suggest are the commercial equivalent of pay day loans!

What I find more shameful than anything else, is the local radio station and this very publication the Lancashire Telegraph, allowing the people at the club to carry on with these lies and deceit, without questioning them and putting them to the sword. In my opinion they have a duty to do that, but prefer to sit back and accept it and keep the relationship intact. If the people at the very top of this club are behaving like this, is it any wonder the players are lethargic?

Sir Spanish rover! People are waking up

Archived