BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What this club means....

6 hours ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

The worst aspect of all this, for me, is that the fans have been divided and we will have fallen from Premier League stability to League One with barely a whimper. A very small percentage have got off their arses and tried but the vast majority have just stood there and let it happen. Very sad. Tears will be running down Jack's cheeks now as much for that as the appointment of Venky's. The great man has been let down badly.

I think jack would be disappointed in us not doing enough to rid these parasites personally 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stuart said:

No Chaddy. How about you give it a rest "for once". Have you any idea how much you are protected on here and how many people have to bite their tongue due to your utter utter %#^*]$. Yet you play the superfan card time and time again, followed by "I never said I was a superfan".

STFU with your posts defending what people at the club have done and continue to do at the club's expense. All along with your "we are doing well and just unlucky" BS.

You have no clue just how irritating you are. But if you are going to dish it out be prepared to get some back.

I'm bored of hearing your comments about people not protesting and they you are in the summer telling people to boycott then you renew your season tickets. Double standards yet again but its ok cos I can. 

You and your little gang keep mention the superfan comment but I've never used it in the 1st place. 

Protection from what? Its all you and your gang with the aggressive and angry comments and posts to people. Havent wonder why some people dont come on here and post cos soon as they post any positive you and your gang jump on them like a ton of bricks. 

Dish it out all you want cos it will all be coming back straight at all. 

Irriatting? Suggest you look in the mirror first. Maybe I should do a Stuart double standard o'meter started. 

Just now, Glenn said:

To several of the recent posters earlier on this thread, simmer down a touch, please. Disagree and debate to your hearts content, but try and avoid it getting personal. 

Name the posters so that it is clear who you are referring to. Usually those responsible are oblivious to the fact that they are doing anything wrong. 

Move onto the future Chaddy, that's Senior esque. No it not's acceptable in any form to just move on, fans want answers and want to see mistakes what they can see the club actually learn from. Most fans don't want the club to move at all under the current incumbents as they've no faith in anyone at Ewood Park or in Pune. 

The club continues to lurch like a zombie existing in it's former shell, we have Mike Cheston who is so far out of his depth it's frightening running the club! A man who not once has taken out ST loans and mortgages on future revenue streams but has done that maybe 3-4 times now. That suggests to me he has no idea of the burn rate or working capital required to run the club, he can't seem to cashflow properly either. So once i can understand being a mistake but repeatedly done i think either Mike is kept in the shadows on finances a bit and either Reddy Gandhi Babu the accounts listed director also a tax specilaist for VHPL indeed runs the money show or the guy as suspected is a complete fraud and should be nowhere near Ewood.

In Mikes tenure almost 4 years is it? For every 1 million the club received in 2013 2 million was spent, in 2016 for every one million 1.86 million is spent now as a finance director and we get the lowering of parachute payments but the incredible shift in players and sales plugging this still means negligible movement on this something doesn't quite ring right does it?

Then look at the minutes as you DONT do anything except watch 90 minutes of football per week. Go to a fans group or trust meeting or even the supporters meeting at the club (every six months) you'll find allot more about your bloody beloved Rovers, those people you call a gang are pulling up all sorts in the background to fight and help your club and whilst NAPM/Boycotting/Attending deserve some bloody respect. On the subject of the supporters meeting Mike made the following admissions which itself is enough as MD to be questioned whether he is fit and able to run Blackburn Rovers:

Matt: If this club is Venky’s baby, as they said, Why don’t they look after us? Why don’t they want to make us happy? What would make us happy is them speaking to us. We just want an answer as to why they won’t. We know for a fact that Belaji is in London on a regular basis. Why don’t we work this meeting around Belaji? We’re happy to come whenever he’s here.

Mike: Again, I will make them aware, as I have done on previous occasions.

James: What’s the response to that, sorry, Mike, obviously when you’ve made them aware?

Mike:  They’ve said no. I think that in the right circumstances they might have a look at it. But at the end of the day, it’s their decision.

Seve M:  So who’s his boss?

Mike Cheston: His boss are the owners.

Steve M:  It’s the owners and then it’s Suhail and then it comes down.

Mike Cheston: Hmm.

Steve M:  So surely he should have been here tonight. If he’s in direct contact with the owners, he’s the man who we want to see. And he’s not here again tonight. Does he actually work at this club or not? 

Mike Cheston: Yes, he does work at this club.

The first quote is evident that throughout Mike's tenure he's repeatedly toe'd the line for his own personal gains, we all know what happens when you don't as Desai even mentioned about John WIlliams not toeing the line. If you've got people working at the club who are not challenging decisions or advising the owners on how to improve things or behave and act like responsible owners of a football club then how the F**k do you expect things to move on or improve exactly? The same cartel approach has seen us RELEGATED now twice FFS.

The second quote comes five minutes after Senior laughs of Suhail being a shadow director however look at the quote more clearly, does that not emphasize that Suhail is actually a shadow director? It does to me so why on earth is Suhail who was confirmed by kentaro ex employees a few weeks ago as being here from day one not been approved by the FA over the responsible persons test, its a UK company law requirement and FA requirement that those acting as a director have to comply with.

In addition Cheston failed to know Suhails job role which he said he'd confirm in the quote below still hasn't?, his actual name he just knew as "Suhail" whilst being grilled like a chicken over the fiances repeatedly ducked intermediate questions and confirmed the owners whom you seem to think will improve things can't always fund the club and this all after the outstanding candidate and money from Duffy and Hanley sales in the summer which was apparently available despite us then only spending 200k on Williams before going back to another corker of a quote from that meeting which if actually stands paints a bleak and not so positive outlook next year, agree? 

CHESTON: "Well initially, obviously we’ve got to concentrate on the performance of the team and get us up the table and then in time, hopefully the owners will begin to support the club by providing more finance, etc, etc.  That process itself will demonstrate that the club is going in the right direction"

James: What’s his real name, Mike? Obviously on Linked in, he’s called Suhail Sheikh. Every news article I read – Lancashire Evening Telegraph, even yourself referred to him as Suhail Pasha. So what’s his name: Suhail Sheikh or Pasha?

Mike Cheston: I only know him as just Suhail.

Paul Keogh: My question is to Mike. It’s regarding Suhail: you’ve just confirmed that he is employed by the club. Does he have a title for the club at all?

Mike Cheston: Yes he does have a title.

Paul Keogh: Which is…?

Mike Cheston: Errrrrr errrrrrm Something like ‘Management Consultant’. I can’t remember the exact title.

Then we have Paul Senior, never been a director before at a football club, running around taking claim for Mowbray and Joao which strangely to me looks like two actually poor decisions and have helped relegate us. His claims of 14-15 players at Wednesday where only 4 still remain or been deemed by there own supporters as a success. A man so silver tongued and wrapped up in his self appointed bubble professing about value allowed no January signings to come in but spoke of money being made available in January for players. If that money was available then why have we just mortgaged season tickets for next year two months later?

Paul whom when asked who he exactly spoke to meaning the owners couldn't make his mind up so over worded a basic sentence which appeared to only make sense in Pauls mind:

"there was regular communications with several of the aforementioned people that you’ve just alluded to "

It's a sham headed by self serving pieces of $hit and it needs to stop. I don't think your that thick to be honest as I've seen you analyse all sorts what others have said so "get behind the lads trying to save your club ffs"

12 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Name the posters so that it is clear who you are referring to. Usually those responsible are oblivious to the fact that they are doing anything wrong. 

To be honest (and this can respond to the PM I just received from somebody else too) I just read 6 to 10 posts and thought "pointless bickering, adds nothing to the conversation, it looks like we've returned to the old days", I didn't take score, work out who was to blame, who started it or who was justified in the circumstance, it's also why I didn't name names or start messing around with "warnings",  I just figured you've all been on the site long enough to work that out for yourselves, then next time give an extra second's thought to whether you're arguing with the point or the poster (and if it's the latter, take it to PMs) and generally do what you've all been doing recently which is debate things in a sensible way, making the site a much better place to read (and also saving us the job of actually moderating anything, which we never like doing).

20 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

No need to name names... They know who they are when the entire board gets a polite nudge.

Anyway, back on topic! :angry:

7 hours ago, NinjaTattoo said:

such as ??

Too late as this has been done a thousand times. If I had to name a number of initiatives for the fans to try and rid the club of Venky's, the pacifists on here would just counter argue until they were blue in the face. It's too late now, we're marching into oblivion without as much as a whimper. This would not have happened at places like Burnley (as much as I hate to admit it), Millwall, West Ham, West Brom, Woves et al and supporters of clubs like those must be pissing their sides at our demise.

Just now, Claytons Left Boot said:

Too late as this has been done a thousand times. If I had to name a number of initiatives for the fans to try and rid the club of Venky's, the pacifists on here would just counter argue until they were blue in the face. It's too late now, we're marching into oblivion without as much as a whimper. This would not have happened at places like Burnley (as much as I hate to admit it), Millwall, West Ham, West Brom, Woves et al and supporters of clubs like those must be pissing their sides at our demise.

As someone who was very heavily involved in organizing protests and helping the cause 6 yrs ago one of our major obstacle was getting the majority of fans on board. As Graham Jones once said this is a slow train wreck a 'handful' of supporters seen the big picture back then its a shame fans who protest now and boycott now wasnt onboard from the beginning but each to there own. Each fans has different tolerence levels, me myself the day I was done fighting and on the front line was when Burnley beat us at Ewood. Till then NAPM and Ill go back when these chicken farmers cluck off. 

I'll keep going because I was here for decades before Venky's and (hopefully) a few years more after they've gone. The club will survive in some form and it will always be BRFC with the famous blue and white halves. However, fans have been generally apathetic to the club's plight and certainly pathetic in the way they have protested. You don't grab headlines by having a few measly protest marches or by limply staying away but by direct action that forces the football authorities and the world media to take notice. If fans cared enough they would do it - other clubs' fans wouldn't think twice. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

I'll keep going because I was here for decades before Venky's and (hopefully) a few years more after they've gone. The club will survive in some form and it will always BRFC with the famous blue and white halves. However, fans have been generally apathetic to the club's plight and certainly pathetic in the way they have protested. You don't grab headlines by having a few measly protest marches but by direct action that forces the football authorities and the world media to take notice. If fans cared enough they would do it - other clubs' fans wouldn't think twice. 

Issue is the large amount of ridicule against those protesting, if everyone as you say put a fight in for there club then it would be more prominent, instead our fans are like taps. They switch it on and then off when they feel like it or get the slightest smell of something changing see the coyle/mowbray swap.

Bit in bold is that to many fans currently are relying on the work of others at the moment, some need to step up and do there own bit if it is OUR club.

50 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Its sheer frustration and there is yet more evidence of the venkys effect on supporters with the constant and inane bickering on here between fellow members.

Do men in pubs argue about football?

• Backroom
5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Havent wonder why some people dont come on here and post cos soon as they post any positive you and your gang jump on them like a ton of bricks. 

To be fair that's normally because those posts are ridiculous or make no sense. There is little to no positivity to our current situation. Every small positive can be outweighed by a dozen negatives which simply can't be ignored. It does sometimes get unnecessarily personal, but that's surely to be expected when something people love is being destroyed before their eyes and others are trying to downplay the situation. It's like watching a loved one getting punched repeatedly in the face and then somebody saying "well, at least they aren't getting stabbed". 

19 minutes ago, DE. said:

To be fair that's normally because those posts are ridiculous or make no sense. There is little to no positivity to our current situation. Every small positive can be outweighed by a dozen negatives which simply can't be ignored. It does sometimes get unnecessarily personal, but that's surely to be expected when something people love is being destroyed before their eyes and others are trying to downplay the situation. It's like watching a loved one getting punched repeatedly in the face and then somebody saying "well, at least they aren't getting stabbed". 

To be fair, all I read was "I support my club" and then.. (insert Dark Knight Joker "everyone loses their minds" gif).

Its the way chaddy comes across that winds people up...i love rovers. I will support them ever more...i go to away games..nah nah nah nah....i hate venkys...venkys are great...i hate venkys...rovers played super duper even though we lost 10-0....protests are rubbish..i just want to watch rovers play...ooohh why has the club folded??? I should have protested..its all the protesters fault...i hate venkys!!

Just now, roverandout said:

Its the way chaddy comes across that winds people up...i love rovers. I will support them ever more...i go to away games..nah nah nah nah....i hate venkys...venkys are great...i hate venkys...rovers played super duper even though we lost 10-0....protests are rubbish..i just want to watch rovers play...ooohh why has the club folded??? I should have protested..its all the protesters fault...i hate venkys!!

As far as I'm concerned that's your problem, unless he is deliberately and obviously baiting you specifically. An example of that could be, calling someone childish names on a different website....

• Backroom
Just now, Biz said:

To be fair, all I read was "I support my club" and then.. (insert Dark Knight Joker "everyone loses their minds" gif).

I was replying more to Chaddy's comment on people signing up and suddenly turbo posting positive messages before disappearing as quickly as they popped up. He's been posting long enough that I believe his positive outlook is genuine, even if I personally think it's misguided.

I'll put him on ignore, then I won't know when he's bought his S.T, what row he sat in at Wolves,what the view was like, what he had for tea (fish'n chips at Blackpool last season from memory), whether he stayed in a hotel or slept in a ditch and so on and so on.

Bad enough that the club I've loved all my life is facing the worst crisis in its history but somehow Chaddy makes it all feel worse.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Chaddy makes it all feel worse? 

Really? 

If you dont like my posts then it the best thing to put me on ignore. Let you live in a negative bubble where everyone must post negative comments. Must not positive. 

Don't let people wind you up. Because You're very open about your passion and commitment to the Club You're an easy target for people who have either given up supporting the Club or who claim to be boycotting. Why they do it I don't know, maybe they feel guilty about their own actions and are taking it out on the likes of you and Parson instead.

Archived