BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] One man has destroyed this club

Just now, McClarky said:

Rubbish.  Anderson was an opportunist who say an open goal and fleeced it for everything he could get.  He wasn't in charge though so he's not responsible.  A cop out from Coar I'm afraid.

In all but name he could have been , especially in those 1st 6months !

3rd party ownership , never goes away .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, McClarky said:

Rubbish.  Anderson was an opportunist who say an open goal and fleeced it for everything he could get.  He wasn't in charge though so he's not responsible.  A cop out from Coar I'm afraid.

He was bypassing the board of directors to complete transfers n the clubs behalf.

That puts him in charge for that period in my book.

Unless anyone can prove otherwise Anderson had a relatively limited period of involvement at the Club six years or so ago. Plenty has happened since then and there has been ample opportunity to try and rectify the situation.

I wonder what steps Coar has taken to try and influence the owners to run the Club properly? None I suspect, he's just been content to sit back and say nothing not wanting to fall out with the owners get the boot and jeapordise his position at the FA.

These recent remarks are just an attempt at arse covering on his behalf as far as I'm concerned.

Jerome Anderson and his crew spotted an opportunity and took it. The football industry is akin to the wild west; eye watering amounts of money sloshing about, stupid people, nefarious characters and greed is a heady mix.

Even at Wolves, I heard plenty of 'they were badly advised', 'they mean well', 'they are just trying to making the club sustainable', 'Anderson is to blame'.

Sorry, that was a viable excuse in the 2011-2013 period, but we are now in 2017, the buck stops with the owners- by fortune or design there have been periods in which they could have righted their wrongs- the decent atmosphere around the club and team circa 2014, the Lambert appointment etc etc, yet they have always thrown it back in our face- the selling of Cairney and the rest of the decent c2014 team, the shambles of the Lambert era, the Coyle appointment, the complete radio silence.

THEY brought the fox into the hen house, THEY have brought this club into disrepute, THEY are to blame.

I spoke to Glen a long time ago and it is backed up with his blogs. Anderson was in on all of this from the start and I agree with what Rob Coar is saying, he is the man who destroyed the club.. The thing is though, if he is saying this to a fan at the recent meeting, is he prepared to tell what he knows, as he will know more than what is currently out there?

Just a thought, but the story in the Watford observer about Basini and what he received from this same agent for buying Watford, is interesting. Get your pal into a club, as the owner and then ensure that the friendship remains intact, whist your agency supplies players. Sleep at the training ground if necessary and put it out there, that you are working for free. Also get your nearest and dearest a job if you can, after all, the gap between the premier league and None league isn't that big and if you get rumbled, you can always have a crying episode, on TV with the friends you have there. 

With the Venky's remaining, it appears once Kean left, the agent and his Italian aristocrat friend left as well, leaving Venky's holding the baby. Why they haven't sold since, is the little mystery, still to be solved. The book can be restarted on this and my odds on bet would be far too much to implicate them for wrong doing. I would say that's around 4/6 at the minute, but may reduce, dependant on what other posters on here already know.

Just now, lraC said:

I spoke to Glen a long time ago and it is backed up with his blogs. Anderson was in on all of this from the start and I agree with what Rob Coar is saying, he is the many who destroyed the club.. The thing is though, if he is saying this to a fan at the recent meeting, is he prepared to tell what he knows, as he will know more than what is currently out there?

Just a thought, but the story in the Watford observer about Basini and what he received from this same agent for buying Watford, is interesting. Get your pal into a club, as the owner and then ensure that the friendship remains intact, whist your agency supplies players. Sleep at the training ground if necessary and put it out there, that you are working for free. Also get your nearest and dearest a job if you can, after all, the gap between the premier league and None league isn't that big and if you get rumbled, you can always have a crying episode, on TV with the friends you have there. 

With the Venky's remaining, it appears once Kean left, the agent and his Italian aristocrat friend left as well, leaving Venky's holding the baby. Why they haven't sold since, is the little mystery, still to be solved. The book can be restarted on this and my odds on bet would be far too much to implicate them for wrong doing. I would say that's around 4/6 at the minute, but may reduce, dependant on what other posters on here already know.

Don't forget Bassini was spotted at Ewood with Jerome weeks before Venky's. Bassini has admitted as much that Jerome wanted to get him to buy Rovers. 

Object of the game, get a backer to provide the capital whilst Jerome and cronies can get to work shipping and transferring out players.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/bassini-reveals-blackburn-offer-ahead-watford-takeover-1461481

Just now, funny-old-game said:

Coar knew from early on what tantric was up to but kept stum, so just as culpable in my book as he could have stopped him in his tracks if he had some backbone.

Absolutely correct. Coar is complicit as he stood by and watched the whole destruction going on around him whilst knowing what was happening. It is particlarly galling that he is an FA Council member and as such could have influenced and instigated some sort of investigation into Anderson. Instead he left it to the fans to gather information and present a case to the authorities and we all know the disdain with which the FA treats ordinary fans.

He has been happy to keep his seat in the directors box and accept all the privileges on offer.

As somebody succintly put he is rotten to the coar.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Don't forget Bassini was spotted at Ewood with Jerome weeks before Venky's. Bassini has admitted as much that Jerome wanted to get him to buy Rovers. 

Object of the game, get a backer to provide the capital whilst Jerome and cronies can get to work shipping and transferring out players.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/bassini-reveals-blackburn-offer-ahead-watford-takeover-1461481

Absolutely, hence my reason for saying what I said. It could so easily have been Bassini, right now, who we hated, instead of Venky's, as this was planned all along. In a court case he admitted to receiving £500,000 from his friend on buying the club. Robert Coar is bang on the money and as I have already pointed out, Venky's were left high and dry by Anderson. The unsolved mystery is still as stated, so who knows, but one thing is certain, we aren't their baby, they don't love us and they sure as hell don't fund us.

Far be it for me to defend Rob Coar, but let's not forget who it was that acted for the trustees in finding a buyer, who then represented those new owners and who took control of the sacking of Allardyce, the appointment of Kean, the extended contract for Kean, virtually all of the sales of that PL squad - and the bringing in of the over priced, overrated replacements that have littered the club since day one.

did Coar have his say to anyone else in the club about these goings on - who knows? I doubt that he hasn't said within the club, what he's reported to have said to fans on here. But the point is, could he actually have done anything to change things considering the situation as it was? Well Williams, Finn, the other board members at that time, Paul Hunt etc couldn't. I doubt Coar couldn't have done either - whether he tried or not.

No guys. The people who set us on this course were the trustees, Anderson and the owners. No one else stood an earthly when that particular alliance was established. Coar had little bearing on that situation.

Just now, den said:

Far be it for me to defend Rob Coar, but let's not forget who it was that acted for the trustees in finding a buyer, who then represented those new owners and who took control of the sacking of Allardyce, the appointment of Kean, the extended contract for Kean, virtually all of the sales of that PL squad - and the bringing in of the over priced, overrated replacements that have littered the club since day one.

did Coar have his say to anyone else in the club about these goings on - who knows? I doubt that he hasn't said within the club, what he's reported to have said to fans on here. But the point is, could he actually have done anything to change things considering the situation as it was? Well Williams, Finn, the other board members at that time, Paul Hunt etc couldn't. I doubt Coar couldn't have done either - whether he tried or not.

No guys. The people who set us on this course were the trustees, Anderson and the owners. No one else stood an earthly when that particular alliance was established. Coar had little bearing on that situation.

Coar has had a bad press recently and rightly so after his threats and the last but one fans club meeting. We all know, if he had stood up and questioned anything, he would have now been history. Perhaps, he has been biding his time and is now about to tell. What he said after the last meeting, suggests he is on the hunt, so perhaps, this should be pursued.

I remember Philip L going on about Jerome long before I'd ever heard of him. he said he would destroy the club. We mocked him for it, I can remember asking him if he would ever again post without mentioning Anderson! But he didn't stop.

Dead right wasn't he?

Just now, mhead said:

My information was that Rob Coar has recently re-joined the Board.

So now an Exec Director not non-exec. Can anyone confirm this?

From 30th March 2017 supporters meeting Senior Said (In Bold):

Paul Senior: Just following on from Mike’s comments, since I’ve joined the club in January, as Mike has alluded to, he’s responsible for the areas of Finance and IT and I pick up all the other departments, whether that be the footballing department or whether that be all the other operational stuff such as Commercial, Hospitality, Security and all the other elements. So between us, if you like, on a daily basis we are the Directors charged with managing the football club and making best efforts to take the club forward. So we have other folk who work with us. Obviously, Rob as a Non-executive Director, brings great challenge and support to our work. There’s a great deal of experience and expertise that Rob brings to the agenda but fundamentally we can’t look back too much. I appreciate there are some sensitive topics looking back but we can’t control looking back but what we can do is influence going forwards.

If the blame game is now starting from people who have remained silent then it's excuse making for the even bigger mess to come. Anderson & co landed the club with rafts of over expensive contracts which they are still paying off so that's why we are where we are. If only it was that simple.

A veiled effort to defend Venkys by their number one free loader it sounds like whilst omitting the obvious facts that all that was done with their blessing by their 'like a family member' number one bestie who could have been reigned in at anytime. These contracts could also have been paid off at anytime by the multi millionaire / indian money billionaire's holding their baby.

Just now, tomphil said:

If the blame game is now starting from people who have remained silent then it's excuse making for the even bigger mess to come. Anderson & co landed the club with rafts of over expensive contracts which they are still paying off so that's why we are where we are.

A veiled effort to defend Venkys by their number one free loader it sounds like whilst omitting the obvious facts that all that was done with their blessing by their 'like a family member' number one bestie who could have been reigned in at anytime. These contracts could also have been paid off at anytime by the multi millionaire / indian money billionaire's holding their baby.

I think that why there are some people still trying valiantly to find out, if the club were run by agents at some point. If it is proven that we were then, hopefully we can find out, when they left and why. Finally the BIG questions is, are their any agents still involved? A though task for those people trying to get these questions asked and one of the reasons for the meeting tomorrow no doubt.

3 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Why isn't our local paper like this? http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/watfordfc/watfordfcnews/10835983.What_is_your_favourite_Bassini_picture_/

17 hours ago, Hasta said:

He was bypassing the board of directors to complete transfers n the clubs behalf.

That puts him in charge for that period in my book.

But the owners could have stopped it at any time but chose not to. The owners and directors are wholly responsible for our plight.

Archived