BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] One man has destroyed this club

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, McClarky said:

But the owners could have stopped it at any time but chose not to. The owners and directors are wholly responsible for our plight.

Isn't that what brought about the demise of Williams and Finn? they wrote to the owners asking what the hell was going on when Anderson was running amok

2 hours ago, McClarky said:

But the owners could have stopped it at any time but chose not to. The owners and directors are wholly responsible for our plight.

Absolutely. Here we/ they go again with the deflection and shiftyness. I'm a bit uneasy at the timing. 

Venkys have been at the forefront and signed off on everythings   

The blame stays with those f##$.

Don't be fooled.

I will be a little controversial here, Anderson is always the main target, however he was just a puppet of the bigger machine of Crescendo.

HUBER AND SELLA DA MONTELUCE Are the kingpins of the operation, the men who brought Venkys to the table, the men who have other business interest with the Rao Family. Anderson was just the middle man who did the negotiating on their behalf and was ditched as a human sacrifice, whilst Crescendo lives on.

Anderson has no involvement with the club anymore , can the same be said of his associates and their shared business interest, they hold with the Rao family?

There's always a puppeteer and a puppet, Anderson falls under the latter 

Just now, glen9mullan said:

I will be a little controversial here, Anderson is always the main target, however he was just a puppet of the bigger machine of Crescendo.

HUBER AND SELLA DA MONTELUCE Are the kingpins of the operation, the men who brought Venkys to the table, the men who have other business interest with the Rao Family. Anderson was just the middle man who did the negotiating on their behalf and was ditched as a human sacrifice, whilst Crescendo lives on.

Anderson has no involvement with the club anymore , can the same be said of his associates and their shared business interest, they hold with the Rao family?

All quartered in Brunei Glen. 

Jerome introduced all parties but your right these lot had all sorts in the cooker.

Fact Shebby introduced venkys to vietnam via a portuguese coach in 2009 suggests all the links and parties knew each other well before. 

2 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Glen, Can you put some meat on the bone re Crescendo and their involvement with the club at present.

What's their to gain as we appear to have nothing left to feed off.

27 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Didn't Huber and Balaji know each other for a while before they bought the club? don't Venkys have business interests in Switzerland?

can you say what their shared business interest are?

Can you say with any certain that Huber still have interests in Rovers today?

Also I know you are very busy but will you be writing more blogs with your story?

I'll sound rather old now(which I am!) but I grew up in a different Britain where community assets were treasured.

Now they are to be plundered and the perpetrators rewarded with loads of cash and honours. Anderson clearly does not care about consequences for others and would probably be astonished to be held responsible in any way.

You only have to look around you any day to see what state this "culture" has brought us to.

9 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

So help me understand this Glenn...

Crescendo and Rao do business together

#BRFC cannot be viewed by either party as a successful venture as it's now worth 100m less than it was 7 yrs ago

How does that strengthen their future business relationship?

Gen did suggest a while ago that Crescendo, were still involved. If I am not mistaken, that was at the beginning of this season. I have a suspicion that they still are, but Glen, if you could either post what you know, or let one of us know some other way, that would be useful.

People need to realise that Huber was/is a very powerful man.  His network extended all the way upto to FIFA and Sepp Blatter.  He has been implicated in the FIFA scandal and shows the reach he has.  Venky’s when they took over referred to the people who had helped them buy the club had now become part of their “family” everyone assumed that they had meant Anderson but the reality was they meant Huber et al.

Huber remains very powerful particularly in Switzerland. He has been damaged by the FIFA scandal and the FBI investigation relating to the TV rights and ISL in particular are worth watching as they seem to implicate him and Kentaro.  Venky’s continue to have business interests in Zurich and are regular visitors there. I am sure that the rest people can work out!

However, sadly I have come to the conclusion that Venky’s will leave when they want to leave.  All the protests etc have had little or no impact on their decision making.  I am not saying that protests should stop because people should still use them to vent their frustrations and keep the spotlight on the mismanagement that continues to go on at our club but realistically regime change will only happen when Venky’s decide.  Their business in india is thriving at the moment.  They are bullet proof there.  The media have taken an interest but no one is prepared to conduct a critical investigation and adverts etc in the papers won’t happen as the publications will never risk the huge amount of advert revenue they get from Venky’s and their associated companies.

11 hours ago, 47er said:

I'll sound rather old now(which I am!) but I grew up in a different Britain where community assets were treasured.

Now they are to be plundered and the perpetrators rewarded with loads of cash and honours. Anderson clearly does not care about consequences for others and would probably be astonished to be held responsible in any way.

You only have to look around you any day to see what state this "culture" has brought us to.

Blame our wonderful "open" economy in which everything has a price and everything is for sale - even our famous football clubs. It started 40 years ago with the privatisations and continues to this day - even this week the Green Investment Bank was flogged off to Macquarie bank of Australia. You know who's to blame.

Doesn't happen in France or Germany where key industries are protected in the national interest. The Germans in particular would never let their football clubs fall into foreign hands because they are such a part of their local communities.

It's a disgrace what's happened to English football.

15 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Surely he can't be just a puppet if he got his son on the books? That suggests to me that he was way more than just a puppet for someone else. What would Huber get from Myles getting a contract?

35 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

People need to realise that Huber was/is a very powerful man.  His network extended all the way upto to FIFA and Sepp Blatter.  He has been implicated in the FIFA scandal and shows the reach he has.  Venky’s when they took over referred to the people who had helped them buy the club had now become part of their “family” everyone assumed that they had meant Anderson but the reality was they meant Huber et al.

Huber remains very powerful particularly in Switzerland. He has been damaged by the FIFA scandal and the FBI investigation relating to the TV rights and ISL in particular are worth watching as they seem to implicate him and Kentaro.  Venky’s continue to have business interests in Zurich and are regular visitors there. I am sure that the rest people can work out!

However, sadly I have come to the conclusion that Venky’s will leave when they want to leave.  All the protests etc have had little or no impact on their decision making.  I am not saying that protests should stop because people should still use them to vent their frustrations and keep the spotlight on the mismanagement that continues to go on at our club but realistically regime change will only happen when Venky’s decide.  Their business in india is thriving at the moment.  They are bullet proof there.  The media have taken an interest but no one is prepared to conduct a critical investigation and adverts etc in the papers won’t happen as the publications will never risk the huge amount of advert revenue they get from Venky’s and their associated companies.

A good post Kamy. I know you stopped going on the back of a controversial signing, which I fully understand. I am sure you are right, with regards to Venky's just leaving when they want. Some people have taken the difficult decision, to stop going, whilst Venky's are still here and some people have decided, not to let Venkys, stop them form supporting their team. I respect whatever choice each individual has made and hope that the club returns to some of it's former glory, in the not too distant future.

2 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

Another good post to follow Glens there Kamy.

On the subject of Huber do you know what interests he currently has at the minute?

I think this guy needs to be a resurgent target of interest to the supporters. We need to affect the wider Venky companies where we can now and there business partners. We need to sabotage these and affect there businesses.

There were three people involved- Huber, Sella de Monteluce and Anderson in the Brunei-based Crescendo.

If Anderson was the puppet, he is only the sense of being Chucky.

Anderson's fingers are all over everything that went wrong at Rovers from early 2009 onwards and I chose that date carefully.

Just now, philipl said:

There were three people involved- Huber, Sella de Monteluce and Anderson in the Brunei-based Crescendo.

If Anderson was the puppet, he is only the sense of being Chucky.

Anderson's fingers are all over everything that went wrong at Rovers from early 2009 onwards and I chose that date carefully.

What was his involvement in 2009 Philip?

Archived