BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Introduction

Boner

Hi All.

I'm a long time lurker on BRFCS but, I've found myself spending more and more time on the site as events have unfolded over the last few months. A little bit about myself... I'm 28 and live in RawtenstallI. I work in at IT dept. for a company in East Lancs and spend my day surrounded by dingles and Yorkshire types so have pity!

I was born in Blackburn and have always been a Rovers fan but never got to many games when I was younger. After living away for a few years I got a season ticket (Riverside E02) when I returned to the north west and have never looked back. I love everything about it; The pre match pint (or two), making fun of the 5 foot lino, complaining to the guy next to me about the vocal know-nothing 2 rows back.

I don't want to comment too much on this post about the current situation at the club other than to say "I'm beyond worried".

Carl

• Like 2