BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Villa V Rovers Preview

Alan75

Preview by Cookiemonster

Three games into the season, a win, a loss and the Spurs result means that we are above the big team (Brum) and the clarets, no not Arsenal but Villa whom we meet on Saturday.

The season so far for Villa, started with a 2-2 draw against Bolton. It was a frantic start at Villa Park where by the time Chris Kamara had shouted “Unbelievable!” four goals had been scored. They then lost narrowly 1-0 to Manchester United last Saturday and on Tuesday they had a game against Pompey, in which they had Nobby Solano sent off in a 1-1 draw. This means he maybe missing for the game against us, pending an appeal.

In the transfer window so far Villa have brought in a few solid players to enhance a somewhat ‘small honest bunch of lads’ that O’Leary seems to mention every Saturday in the post match interview. He has brought in Phillips in place of Vassell, Berger in place of Hitzelsperger, Milan Baros to replace the on loan Carlton Cole and Stuart Taylor in place of Stefan Postma he has also brought in Aaron Hughes as an extra player.

At the time of writing, Physioroom.com reports that Berger, Delaney, Samuel and Laursen all have injuries that could keep them out of the Rovers game. Hendrie will possibly be back from suspension and may come in to replace Davis.

Now we all like to predict the outcome of the match and I’m no different. I am going to attempt to use the SOS method, bear with me – Statistics, opinion and simulation (doesn’t involve diving) to try and find an outcome for the match .

For full preview and fans predictions CLICK HERE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.