BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Entertainment Wanted.

Alan75

Editorial.

Rovers supporters, along with other football fans are sighting the cost of games and lack of entertainment as the cause for the drop in attendances.

The club has attempted to address the cost of tickets, by reducing costs for tomorrow nights game.

Adults £10

Senior Citizens and Young Adult Season Ticket Holders £5

Juniors under 15. £3

If supporters are sighting cost as a reason for declining gates, there is no excuse for missing tomorrow nights game and a higher than average attendance will show the club that an adjustment to pricing is needed in the future to maintain interest.

Don’t get me wrong, I was as upset as the next bloke on the terraces regarding the display and result against Newcastle on Sunday, yet it wasn’t so long ago that I wrote after the Fulham and Spurs games.

Rovers v Fulham.

“Now that was the type of entertainment that Rovers supporters have been longing to see at Ewood Park for the last two years. After last weeks display at West Ham, although this was basically the same team, the display and performance was unrecognisable, topped by two goals that were capable of winning the goal of the season accolade.”

Rovers v Spurs

“Spurs looked very mediocre and showed no threat to the Rovers, which would indicate that either Spurs are in a false place in the league or the Rovers entertaining performance against Fulham was no flash in the pan.”

Rovers showed in those two games that when they put their minds to it that they have capability to entertain the paying public.

What Mark Hughes and the team must now do is bounce back with performance against Huddersfield tomorrow night in the League Cup that will dilute the memory of Sunday’s defeat.

The fans wanted cheaper tickets and the club has accommodated them.

The fans want and deserve entertainment, it’s now up to Hughes and the team to perform.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.