BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hughes Prepares

Alan75

With just 6 games left and the club pushing for European Qualification, Rovers manager Mark Hughes is already making plans for next season.

Yesterday he completed the extension of Tugay’s contract when the midfield maestro signed a new contract that keeps him at the club until the summer of 2007.

Two other players, who also extended their contracts this week were keeper Peter Enckelman and 18 year old defender Tony Kane.

Mark Hughes is now attempting to finalise contract details with hot shot, midfielder Steven Reid, who is quoted as saying. I'm playing the best football of my career and loving every minute. We're flying at the minute and I want to be part of it for a long time.

Mark Hughes also hopes to convert Zurab Khizanishvili's season-long loan from Rangers into a permanent move to Ewood.

One player who wont be part of Hughes’s plans for next season is ex Rangers defender Lorenzo Amoruso whose current contract expires this summer. Mark Hughes is quoted as saying. Lorenzo is out of contract this summer, and it's fair to say he won't be offered another deal.

Hughes is also being quoted as saying that a decision hasn't been made on whether to negociate a new contract with left back Vratislav Gresko, who is also out of contract this summer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.