BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Charlton 1 Rovers 0

Alan75

Match comments from preston blue says it all.

I've been in London for a few days and only got home late last night after a journey from hell.

I do not go to all away league games but I appear to hit the dregs with the games this season with games which have included Pompey and West Ham.

The Charlton game took the biscuit; we were dreadful, the players were a disgrace to the b&w shirt and the performance was an insult to those few hardy souls who travelled to The Valley; we blame tv, cost and match timing etc for falling attendances but lets be blunt with the sh@t the Rovers have churnned out in recent weeks who can blame the fans for deserting for more entertaining fare such as pushing a trolley around Tesco.

Where do we start? Well I am not to to analyse the performance of each player; there was no passion and no fight and we had no strength in depth. Charlton were god awful...unfortunately we are even worse, we had a side out which would struggle in the Championship.

May I have a refund please; do not send me a credit note as this will offend.

Charlton: Carson, Young, El Karkouri, Hreidarsson, Traore (Diawara 26), Sam (Marcus Bent 71), Hughes, Faye, Kishishev (Holland 88), Reid, Darren Bent.

Subs Not Used: Myhre, Rommedahl.

Booked: Hughes.

Goals: El Karkouri 9

Rovers: Friedel, Neill, Ooijer, Henchoz, Gray, Emerton (Peter 62), Savage, Bentley (Tugay 46), Pedersen (Gallagher 46), Nonda, McCarthy.

Subs Not Used: Brown, Mokoena.

Booked: Neill, Henchoz.

Att: 23,423

Ref: C Foy

BBC Match Report

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.