BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Free Programmes

Guest fernhurstblue
Got quite a lot of home programmes from the last couple of seasons if anyone wants them.

Free if you collect them (Blackburn) but will post if you want to pay postage.

Are they still available?

Guest fernhurstblue

StroppyMoppy ~ its better you can get some money for them so I will let rover-goo have them, i got enough from the past few seasons anyway!

:rover:

StroppyMoppy ~ its better you can get some money for them so I will let rover-goo have them, i got enough from the past few seasons anyway!

:rover:

Thanks Fernhurst for your decent offer.

I've not heard any word as of yet, but maybe in due course. Any idea what programmes these are??

Guest fernhurstblue

i dont know 100% but i just think they are from the last few seasons ...... i get anything upto 20 per game from the 2003/04 season onwards so it would only be topping up my stock ..... just try pm'ing him, i dont have any contact details sorry.

hello..........im in the early stages of putting together an updated mike jackman style rovers book.....also doing a creative writing course at ruskin college oxford......so what im looking for is programmes from the last home games of the seasons from 90/91 onwards................any help would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
hello..........im in the early stages of putting together an updated mike jackman style rovers book.....also doing a creative writing course at ruskin college oxford......so what im looking for is programmes from the last home games of the seasons from 90/91 onwards................any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry - not even checked this thread. :rolleyes:

Rover_groo, have PM'd you.