BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tommo wins England Call.

Ste B

David Thompson has been called up into Sven Goran Erikssons 26 man training get together on 18th November.

As expected the not yet fit Matt Jansen misses out, despite newspaper speculation to the contrary over the weekend.

David Dunn also appears to be well down the England pecking order, after a fairly inconsitent season so far.

The one surprise name in the squad, is Middlesboro's Jonathan Greening.

:) Well done thommo -same dunnie hasnt got in but saw him at the pictures last night and got talking he was a bit dissapointed but is determined to get called up again. Matty im sure will be called as soon as hes fit agan and rovers will dominate the england side!!

I can't believe that Dunny is behind Steven Gerrard in the rankings. Did anyone watch Gerrard's last performance for England (made two goals, one for each side)? It was some of the most innacurate passing I have ever seen.

Souness said that you have to be responsible to play centre-midfield, maybe Sven should take note.

I'm not suggesting that Gerrard isn't there or thereabouts, and will most certainly be a force in the future national squad. But is he so definately above the immediate competition at the moment?

Dunny for England!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.