BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reid Desperate For European Football

Guest Kamy100

Guest Kamy100

Rovers midfielder Steven Reid has stated his ambition to have European Football at Ewood Park next season. Rovers face a uphill battle to get into the UEFA Cup but Reid in an interview with The Lancashire Telegraph said ""On a personal level, it's going to mean a bit more because I've helped the club get to Europe in previous seasons and not been able to play a part because of the injuries.

"I'm desperate for us to get there next season, get a full season under my belt, and get us into the latter stages of the European competition if we do get there."

"I'm looking forward to getting the results for European football, but I'm also looking forward to pre-season and getting a full season under my belt next year. To be honest, I'm feeling at a good level now. I'm feeling fit and strong, otherwise the manager wouldn't have me in the team."

Archived