BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Soul Caliber Iv Ps3/360

Guest Kamy100

I took the plunge but on the 360 and just been playing it for 3 straight hours and really liking it. I don't usually buy these type of games but the fact that it got some very impressive reviews and that the 360 version had Yoda I decided to take the plunge.

Guest Kamy100

Yoda plays like Yoda, compared to other characters he is a bit limited but for novelty value it is great. Online on the 360 it is very good, no problems getting games but then again quite a lot of my friends have it so generally been playing them, there has been lag at times which is disappointing but overall the online experience if fine.

Yoda plays like Yoda, compared to other characters he is a bit limited but for novelty value it is great. Online on the 360 it is very good, no problems getting games but then again quite a lot of my friends have it so generally been playing them, there has been lag at times which is disappointing but overall the online experience if fine.

Gutted.. been wanting to buy a PS3 this week now the whole blu-ray war is over.. but the 360 has the games and better online experience!! (not to mention Yoda)

Sorry to divert from original conversations but what should I do.. :) Would rather buy one console and the add-ons rather than both lol....

Guest Kamy100

Even though I own both I would advise anyone thinking of buying one then go for the PS3. It is future proof (with blue ray etc) and things are starting to really pick up for the PS3. This time next year the online experience on both machines will be on a par. Also DO NOT buy a PS3 until 27th August as that is the date when the new 80GB model comes out, it will be the same price as the existing 40GB model.

Archived