BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Supporters Fc

I run the official Blackburn Rovers Supporters FC. We have just finished our season and are on the lookout for more players.

We play in the Northern Football Suppoters League, and play teams all over the north west. We play usually on Sundays, but it doesn't clash with Rovers' matches. There is a bit of travelling, as some weeks we play Liverpool/Everton supporters, plus Chester/Runcorn and a few more teams, usually not more than an hours travelling though, and after all games the home team have a pub where they put on some grub and we have a beer or two with the other team.

Last season, we managed to play on Ewood Park after the season ended, the pictures can be viewed here http://kipax.fotopic.net/c1509463.html

We aren't able to this season, but i'm hoping we can talk to Blackburn soon and see if we can sort something out for next season.

Everyone gets a run out, and we try and have a laugh. It is a friendly leage we play in.

If you are a rovers fan, have Sunday Afternoons free (apart from when we play!), and fancy pulling on the Blue and White halves, then this is the team for you.

If you are interested in playing, then email me on brsfcteam@googlemail.com and i'll send you all you need to know.

I know a couple of the guys on here do/have played for us before, and they'll tell you that it's good :)

(If this is meant to be in a diffterent forum, then sorry...)

Archived