BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FF

Forum link

Is a fairley new forum which I created, and one of the admins on here has granted me access to advertise it on here to get a few members to start it up. Its a forum for the whole premier league so you can join and talk to other fans from other clubs, its quite small know so dont expect much yet, so we need a few Blackburn fans on there to cheer the place up ;), dont worry its not a blackburn forum so its not competing with this forum, its just a good place to meet fans from other clubs.

thanks,

Forum link

Is a fairley new forum which I created, and one of the admins on here has granted me access to advertise it on here to get a few members to start it up. Its a forum for the whole premier league so you can join and talk to other fans from other clubs, its quite small know so dont expect much yet, so we need a few Blackburn fans on there to cheer the place up ;), dont worry its not a blackburn forum so its not competing with this forum, its just a good place to meet fans from other clubs.

thanks,

How much are Talk Talk and Barclays paying you as they seem to have quite expansive advertising on your home page? Plus your spelling and sentence structure is atrocious so its a "no thanks" from me I am afraid. :)

Archived