BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getting the attention of the Indian media

One problem that seems to have been raised again and again is how to get the Indian media to take note of our protest.

It's occured to me that maybe we should make an effort to woo them a little, then maybe there's a chance they'd print some nice big close ups of a message to our beloved owners.

The idea hit upon me that we at least need to make the effort to speak their language. And so I give you (in Hindi)...

Venkys - Please sack Steve Kean:

Venkys - Please sack Steve Kean

Venkys - Mismanagement:

Venkys - mismanagement

Venkys - Unhappy customers:

Venkys - unhappy customers

Hell, maybe even Venkys themselves may read them at the game and smile benevolently down, finally understand what we puny mortals are screaming and take some affirmitive action.

Sadly I won't be able to make the game on Saturday. I'm so sorry, I wish I could be there standing alongside you all and tearing out a lung to decry the charlatan Kean.

If anyone thinks these are a good idea, could they please print these out and take them to the game (registering them with the thought police (Rovers kindly stewards), running the risk of not getting them back...)?

They've been Photoshopped to be 60x60 inches so should be nice and big, but could equally print onto a t-shirt, a bit of A4, or you could even go on Google Translate and make your own. My Photoshop skills are beginner standard so someone I'm sure could do better. If anyone wants a bigger file to print, message me and I'll do what I can (I'm in London for the next few days but I'll find the nearest 3G spot and email away).

From my own playing around with Google Tranlator, I think its important to make sure whatever you translate into Hindi also translates back to English without changing the meaning. Otherwise you can't be sure what you are saying. Heaven forbid you'd be begging them to extend the idiot's contract for twenty years!!!

What's most important though is that we make ourselves heard, whether Venkys want to hear it or not. Rovers means so much to me, as I know it does you, so let's do whatever we can to get the message out any way we can.

Kean out, right out, and a parting apology would be nice too. Thanks.

One problem that seems to have been raised again and again is how to get the Indian media to take note of our protest.

It's occured to me that maybe we should make an effort to woo them a little, then maybe there's a chance they'd print some nice big close ups of a message to our beloved owners.

The idea hit upon me that we at least need to make the effort to speak their language. And so I give you (in Hindi)...

Venkys - Please sack Steve Kean:

Venkys - Please sack Steve Kean

Venkys - Mismanagement:

Venkys - mismanagement

Venkys - Unhappy customers:

Venkys - unhappy customers

Hell, maybe even Venkys themselves may read them at the game and smile benevolently down, finally understand what we puny mortals are screaming and take some affirmitive action.

Sadly I won't be able to make the game on Saturday. I'm so sorry, I wish I could be there standing alongside you all and tearing out a lung to decry the charlatan Kean.

If anyone thinks these are a good idea, could they please print these out and take them to the game (registering them with the thought police (Rovers kindly stewards), running the risk of not getting them back...)?

They've been Photoshopped to be 60x60 inches so should be nice and big, but could equally print onto a t-shirt, a bit of A4, or you could even go on Google Translate and make your own. My Photoshop skills are beginner standard so someone I'm sure could do better. If anyone wants a bigger file to print, message me and I'll do what I can (I'm in London for the next few days but I'll find the nearest 3G spot and email away).

From my own playing around with Google Tranlator, I think its important to make sure whatever you translate into Hindi also translates back to English without changing the meaning. Otherwise you can't be sure what you are saying. Heaven forbid you'd be begging them to extend the idiot's contract for twenty years!!!

What's most important though is that we make ourselves heard, whether Venkys want to hear it or not. Rovers means so much to me, as I know it does you, so let's do whatever we can to get the message out any way we can.

Kean out, right out, and a parting apology would be nice too. Thanks.

Credit to you for coming up with this idea but I just wanted to let you know that the google translator is not very accurate in translating things from English to Hindi.

The hindi translation which you have tried is grammatically wrong and would not give out the message which you want to give.

Credit to you for coming up with this idea but I just wanted to let you know that the google translator is not very accurate in translating things from English to Hindi.

The hindi translation which you have tried is grammatically wrong and would not give out the message which you want to give.

Can you help and tell me what the text show be then?

Cheers

BKR

Archived