BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

SAS

SAS

My names Scott. I am 24 years old.

I've been a rovers fan all my life after going to my first game at just six weeks old. My first memories are from the play off final v Leicester at wembley. I remember jack walker walking around the greyhound track talking to fans after the game.

Best memories of rovers are that game, winning the title in 95, my first away game at man city (we lost, summerbee scoring) and the league cup win.

However my best times as a rover were following the team around Europe (often with people on here) to Salzburg, krakow, Amsterdam, leverkusen and Vilnius.

This year is my first year with no season ticket since 2001, but still go when I am not working.

I've met some great people on here at both home and away games.

I currently work as a retail manager for a well known supermarket. My career is very important to me and the reason I no longer have a season ticket unfortunately. I live in accrington with my fiancée and our 4 month old son.

I used to play football a lot until a recurring back injury forced me to stop in 2010. (was part of the brfcs team that played Salzburg, scored two in a 7-3 defeat severly hungover).

I now train hard to do triathlons and long distance running as it's not too rigorous for my back.

• Like 2