BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Will

Will

Hello all, as you guessed my name is Will.

Been a Rovers fan all my life, first game being sometime in 1979, but only real memory i have is being at Bury watching the Rovers win promotion.

Been to far too many games to remember, its only in the recent years that ive stopped going to most away games.

Thats mainly due to having too many kids, 3 in total, all Rovers nuts despite all being under the age of 7.

To many highlights to put down, main ones are the obvious league win, league cup win and all the European trips.

I used to be big follower of the national team but that has again ceased since the kids came along. Been all over Europe following England and have had some fantastic times. Shame they never won anything!

Been coming on this site for a very long time, when it was first run by Lee and the internet was in its infancy.

I work near Manchester Airport in IT as a systems administrator and have done for over 15 years.

Recently moved back to Blackburn, well Whalley after living in Merseyside for the past 12 years.

Its good to be home, just a shame that my homecoming coincided with the Rovers drop in form.

• Like 1