BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jammy

Jammy

Hello,

I'm 40 and my mates call me Jammy, family and work call me Paul.

I currently live in Sabden and work in Manchester doing IT (which I hate). I also like walking and real ale.

I was born in Bradford but moved to Rishton at an early age after my Dad got a job in Blackburn. His team were always Bradford City but on starting work in Blackburn he stayed in a hotel that was frequented by Rovers players. From then he always had a connection to Blackburn Rovers and when he managed a firm in Blackburn sponsored Rovers. Taking me to my first game in 1985 and others including the Full Members Cup Final.

On starting work and earning proper money in 1990 I got my first season ticket and have had one ever since, missing just 8 games at home. I have been to over 150 away games (including Europe) as well as watching home reserve and youth fixtures.

After several years following Rovers home and away with mates, I settled down and married. I now attend Ewood (Blackburn end) with my daughter, father and brother who are all season ticket holders.

I'm mainly a reader of this forum, as time is at a premium and I tend to get too involved.

• Like 2