BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Alan75

Alan75

Been on BRFCS since I dont know when and know / met one or two of its members.

For quite a few years I virtually kept the news section of this site running on my own, until changing my day job restricted my access to the site.

Used to be the Rovers correspondent for Soccernet until the day job resticted the time available to sit down and write articles.

Started supporting Rovers in 1975 when I moved to the area, and didnt miss home games for years, even when I moved down to the Midlands. Those mid-week midnight trips back down the M6 after a defeat took hours but after a win they only seemed to take minutes.

Moved back north 5 years ago but due to work commitments and current management structure didnt buy a season ticket this year for the first time since when I cant remember. Have become a walk on supporter, trouble is I havent found the need or desire to walk on at all this season.

Best momemt memory as a supporter - getting a phone call one afternoon - first words I heard was.

Hi Al, its Tim are you free to have a chat this afternoon - which resulted in a long and candide interview with Mr Bottle himself. Tim Flowers Interview

• Like 2