BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Video proof that fans back the team & hate Kean

This is a video that I took at FT at the Stoke game on Saturday. This proves that the fans are 100% behind the team and not behind Kean. I really like the fact that as soon as Kean disappears down the tunnel the pretty much unanimous booing changes in a second to applause.

This is a video with sound so may not be appropriate for work ;)

http://t.co/MdL7DHqO

That should be distributed to all news outlets

Agreed, we seem to have been getting stick from media outlets recently about not supporting the team. But most importantly this should be brought out anytime Kean says that the fans need to get behind the players.

I am unashamedly posting this to get this thread and link higher in the forum. I think its important that this video is shared with as many people as possible.

In Kean's interview on the LT website he is still, in an indirect way, criticising fans for their lack of support. This video shows that we do support the team and not Kean.

As the useless bald one was walking towards the tunnel I could hear nothing but booing, swearing and felt the fans anger towards him. Literally within 2 seconds of him walking down the tunnel the Rovers fans changed to unanimous applause for the remainder of players walking off the pitch. I think they could see that the booing was directed only at the manager.

http://t.co/MdL7DHqO

Please use Twitter, forums and even e-mails to share this video. Kean needs to know that we are 100% behind the team and about 95% of fans are against him

Archived