BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 x Tickets for West Brom (H) & Bolton (H)

spencey7

Unfortunately owing to work I can't make it to the upcoming West Brom and Bolton games on December 17th and 20th respectively, but I have a pair of tickets for each of these games (bought as part of the "treble offer" the club was running) and don't want to see them wasted.

If you'd like these tickets please either reply to this thread or (better still) email me via my profile (unfortunately I'm not allowed to use the PM function). Tickets are in the Jack Walker Upper (not exactly a hotbed of noise, but a good view nonetheless). No charge, I just don't want to see the tickets wasted.

First come, first served; I'd like to get the tickets in the post tomorrow.

Cheers.

Unfortunately owing to work I can't make it to the upcoming West Brom and Bolton games on December 17th and 20th respectively, but I have a pair of tickets for each of these games (bought as part of the "treble offer" the club was running) and don't want to see them wasted.

If you'd like these tickets please either reply to this thread or (better still) email me via my profile (unfortunately I'm not allowed to use the PM function). Tickets are in the Jack Walker Upper (not exactly a hotbed of noise, but a good view nonetheless). No charge, I just don't want to see the tickets wasted.

First come, first served; I'd like to get the tickets in the post tomorrow.

Cheers.

hi mate have you still got them?

Ill take them if so

Email me here

cheers

warren

Edited by wozaup