BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Greetings from Sydney

purplegrover

Hello all. Born in Blackburn in 1970, lived in Larkhill Terrace, which is no longer there..(I believe it was alongside three big towers of 1970's council flats, two of which were demolished with the terraced housing, and its now a dual carriageway ?). Last saw Rovers play (other than from an armchair) back in the early 80's (Brotherston, Fazackerley, Garner, Barker etc.) Emigrated to Aus in 1984.

Premier League coverage is good in Australia if you have cable. I am worried about our impending drop into the Championship however, where I will probably need to rely on footytube.com and only see highlights anyway.

Anyway, I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of years, and have enjoyed reading everyones posts as a lurking guest. Given the "difficulties" *cough* the club is in I thought I should sign on, although I'd feel like a bit of a nob commenting from the other side of the world when most of you are in there and in the thick of it, so I'll refrain from commenting on the politics. Although I would like to see Kean sacked (recent unusual away results notwithstanding, his record is utterly atrocious) and Venkys sell the club to someone...anyone!!