BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Great Manchester Run and Greater Manchester Marathon for Charity!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for letting me join your forum.

I represent KidsCan Children's Cancer Research Centre based at The University of Salford.

We’re looking for supporters to help children beat cancer, and as you're also based in Greater Manchester, I hope you might be interested in taking part in the Great Manchester Run on Sunday 20th May or The Greater Manchester Marathon on Sunday 29th April.

KidsCan do not charge our supporters to take part in either of these runs and we're hoping a lot of runners will take part this year!

If you would like to take part in these or any of our events we would love to hear from you.

I appreciate that this may look like advertising, but as I’m sure you can appreciate we’re trying to get our new out to as many people as possible through all forms of media!

If you would like more information, please reply or send me a message!

Thank you!

Just in case you're a runner who prefers something a bit more challenging than The Great Manchester Run, but aren't quite up for the Greater Manchester Marathon, we do have FREE places for The Great North Run too!

It's in September too so you have plenty of time to train.

If you would like to take part, please let me know.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Just thought I’d give this a cheeky bump up the page to see if there are any of you out where who are thinking about doing the Great Manchester Run (10km) or the Greater Manchester Marathon.

Both are free to enter for KidsCan supporters, so if you would like to take part, please visit our events website – http://www.kidscanevents.org.uk/running-events

Or for more information, reply to this thread, send me a message or e-mail me – chris@kidscan.org.uk

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Last bump for this one and then the mods can delete it on Sunday!

KidsCan still have their few places remaining for the Great North Run!

The deadline to sign up is THIS FRIDAY - 29th June!

If you would still like to take part, please call us today - 0161 295 3864 or e-mail chris@kidscan.org.uk

Remember, there is no charge to take part in the Great North Run for KidsCan!

Please get in touch.

Thank you!

The KidsCan Team

Archived