BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] who made this video

sorry mate. i wasnt wanting anyone to watch it as its not funny at all but i would like to see what was actually said on this interview.

haha Ive not seen it, but im guessing it was the same as was said here when they first took over - that they want to bring back good times and tap into the asian population of Blackburn and are very excited etc.....we are still waiting for them to give, all they have done is take away.

all word no action.

haha Ive not seen it, but im guessing it was the same as was said here when they first took over - that they want to bring back good times and tap into the asian population of Blackburn and are very excited etc.....we are still waiting for them to give, all they have done is take away.

all word no action.

ah right. wasnt sure if it was recent or not. id love to see if they even talk about it on their local news. has anyone tried contacting a local media outlet in pune about how they are percieved over here

ah right. wasnt sure if it was recent or not. id love to see if they even talk about it on their local news. has anyone tried contacting a local media outlet in pune about how they are percieved over here

It sounded like it was from when they first took over.

Regarding contacting the media in pune I think people have tried and I think Kamy himself has also tried and said they are just not intrested in what we have to say.

Archived