BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMINALS

I'm really not happy at the prospect of the club's owners being convicted of crimes for environmental pollution. I really really hope beyond dobut that they are found to be innocent of such terribl;e crimes. Can you imagine what the media would think if they were found guilty? They might even start to listen to the evil satanic fans. Vitriolic = of oleum / sulphuric acid. That is what our owners and mrsrm think of us. They think we are working class scum, no better than hazardous chemicals. No wonder they search people wearing ppe - they think we are contagious!

I'm really not happy at the prospect of the club's owners being convicted of crimes for environmental pollution. I really really hope beyond dobut that they are found to be innocent of such terribl;e crimes. Can you imagine what the media would think if they were found guilty? They might even start to listen to the evil satanic fans. Vitriolic = of oleum / sulphuric acid. That is what our owners and mrsrm think of us. They think we are working class scum, no better than hazardous chemicals. No wonder they search people wearing ppe - they think we are contagious!

Wow you must be Kean's bodyguard am i right?

Do you write this stuff on your cell wall in your own sh1t before posting it?? Cos that's how it comes across .... :wacko:

Archived