BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Half time incident

I was in the JW lower tonight, atmosphere appalling, utter apathy from the spectators, I won't call them fans. No support for the team, no slating of wah manager, what other long-serving premier league club would you see that? At half time most people in the bar area were lazily gawping at the youth team highlights. Maybe that's another reason why wah manager is till wah manager. The bald one lost my confidence last season when he reversed us down the table into a relegation scrap. Everyone thought we would go down this season and we did, I was chatting with Pat Nevin back in late August and he thought we would struggle. I will introduce myself by saying I was one of the few slating Kean from JW lower. I have never known anything like this situation in any club, it all smacks of behind the scenes secret deals and money-making, it stinks and disgusts me. I want Kean and Venkys out and will not be much interested in any football matters until they are gone. Did Givet lamp wah manager? A couple of minutes before Yakubu came on early for 2nd half I saw a bloke in a grey suit, don't know who he was, call in the medics. Givet left with other players and was walking perfectly fine, no sign of a hamstring injury.