BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hello - A fan with Indian Roots

anindianfan

Hello All,

I am a recent but now rabid Rovers fan. I am of Indian origin but grew up since I was a small child in the US. Currently I'm pursuing my MBA at a top 20 business school in the US and hope to see India one day make something of itself as a footballing nation. Currently our only claim to sporting fame is Sachin Tendulkar.

I became a Rovers fan after Venky's purchase (I guess some good has come of it, haha) and felt compelled to join after closely following and reading about the chaos that has occurred over the last year since the purchase.

There are many of us with Indian heritage, others actually in India and abroad who want to see the club succeed, the owners succeed as a means of making this inflection point to change football around in India.

Anyways, I hope to participate in the lively discussion on this forum and hope to contribute some Indian/American perspective where I can.

Cheers!