BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chumpionship sweepstake

I'm thinking of doing a sweepstake for the chumpionship (were in it and its more open than premier league)...

£3 per team , will sort prizes when I know how many teams paid.Any unpaid slots and the teams win then i will do a random draw .Prizes for 1,2,3,bottom and your money back if you draw Burnley as noone deserves them.

It will need to be done and drawn by July 31st as Im away form 3rd August.

Let me know if you are interested. Players will be picked at the order they pay.

I'm thinking of doing a sweepstake for the chumpionship (were in it and its more open than premier league)...

£3 per team , will sort prizes when I know how many teams paid.Any unpaid slots and the teams win then i will do a random draw .Prizes for 1,2,3,bottom and your money back if you draw Burnley as noone deserves them.

It will need to be done and drawn by July 31st as Im away form 3rd August.

Let me know if you are interested. Players will be picked at the order they pay.

I'll have a do, Abs. Can I bagsy Hull, please (spent 3 years there)? Paypal again?

Archived