BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Assistance Needed - Help a BRFC Brother Out!

Hey guys, I don't usually do stuff like this, but the missus is on my case. Mods, please feel free to delete if you think it's out of order, but in the end, it could help me out!

Anyway, long story short, we are in the running to win free hire of a photobooth for our wedding reception next year. All we have to do is reach 100 votes, which we're close to and beat this other couple - who look like they're from Burnley. So, the missus has promised that if we win I get to hang my Rovers flag off the wedding party table AND she will take me to watch Rovers when we are on honeymoon in the UK. (We are catching up with her parents for a short time in Sheffield. God help me).

So, if you have a facebook account and would like to vote for us, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/PhotoBoothParty/app_472371022781460 and fill out the form with our names - Nathan Micallef & Hannah Plumb. Most importantly they send a confirmation link to your email in which you have to verify. For some reason it won't work on phones or tablets. I think it closes tomorrow night Oz time.

Thank you.

Archived